Washington DC Message Boards

Ultimate Fusion

valencia

First I want to apologize to everyone who showed interest in the Ultimate Fusion, I worked on that system for about a year, I tested and sampled until I thought I was comfortable with it but I have since found that it still needs improvement. I have a client who is a chemist and she tested one of the products that is used to seal the bonds and found some things that I am not comfortable with. PLEASE DON'T WORRY......this is not a system that is wide spread on the market as a matter of fact it is VERY new and I have informed the distributer of my findings and they promised they will work on an improvement for us if not, it is back to the drawing board.

In the meantime I will continue to offer my signature system that myself and my clients LOVE ;)

Thank You

Valencia

Hey u

I saw your posting. Sounds great, does trigger a guestion though. What is different about this system than the old school? My bonds are quite small...trust me I have had stylist do my hair for so many years that I know my work is much smaller and more discreet than others. There have been times where the bonds in my hair are straglers..........man that is the worst! Anyways, I don't like to say bad things about other stylists.

If this pre glued? I can't imagine that it is....

Now Im curious........... :ph34r::blink:

Hey u

I saw your posting.  Sounds great, does trigger a guestion though.  What is different about this system than the old school?  My bonds are quite small...trust me I have had stylist do my hair for so many years that I know my work is much smaller and more discreet than others.  There have been times where the bonds in my hair are straglers..........man that is the worst!  Anyways, I don't like to say bad things about other stylists.

If this pre glued?  I can't imagine that it is....

Now Im curious........... :ph34r:  :blink:

No problem, old school bonds pretipped or otherwise is always a particular size I now make my own pretipped believe it or not but whether it is pre-tipped by me or manufactured the bonds are a certain size (even when I cut them in half) also keep in mind I use the hot gun and the pot method as well those are my basic systems and no matter what if you make the bonds too small they shed BAD that is one of the main reasons we do touch-up's. With the Ultimate fusion the hair is pretipped but not with fusion bond and the bond itself is pre-made and then applied there are no creases so there are no air pockets, and you must make sure the hair strands are full enough to fill the fusion bond so you have much smaller bonds and more fullness. You still need to touch-up but not as often.

Please don't get me wrong I will always use my basic system MY CLIENTS LOVE IT but I'm proud to give them an alternative, it is hard to explain without going into too much detail, it is easier to show you. It is not what I would call pre-tipped but brushed with VERY light adhesive and sealed to the hair.

I'm glad to see you back please keep posting and answering questions it is important to have another eye, mind and talent on the board. ;)

Thank You

Valencia

Im happy to be here and if I can shed any light on extensions, my ten years of experience or new ideas with So.Cap I will let you know. I am in the process of sourcing out the hair directly from overseas....I will send you a sample and I would love your opinion.

will talk to you when I am back from Vegas and Florida