Washington DC Message Boards

Jobs Available

chapin31

:D I am not a “sales person.” In fact, I HATE to sell - I didn’t want to be involved with any business that required me to go to my friends and family and basically ask them to support me in this new venture. I didn’t want to hold home parties or deal with taking orders or keeping inventory. That’s why Global Domains International (GDI) was so appealing. All I do is point people to a little 7 minute movie at http://www.movie.ws/chapin31/show and I make a great income – honestly!

Now, here’s what I want you to really think about: Global Domains has been around for almost six years now, but as of May 26, 2005 they have only had the affiliate portion of their company for ONE YEAR. In that year, they have expanded to over 180 countries. By the end of this year, they will be offering that 7 minute movie in Spanish, German and French, and within the following three months, they will host it in a total of 10 different languages. GDI will truly become a global company! Just think about what that would mean for your business, if you were to start pointing people to that movie now! You have an opportunity to get in on the ground floor, for the exorbitant price of … $10 a month (that is, AFTER the FREE TRIAL!)

If you have 7 minutes, why not take a look at that movie I talked about. See if you don’t think that a business with GDI is the opportunity of a lifetime! I assure you, you won’t be disappointed!

Sincerely,

Shelley Dennis

info@FlyingArmadillo.ws