Washington DC Message Boards

Full Time Live-out Nanny Wanted :)

msivick

Hello!

I'm a working Mom who mostly works at home but I need help with my 2 children, ages 3.5 years (boy) and 8 months (girl). I enjoy a relaxed fun environment for my kids. Come play with my son in his bounce house, watch him play his educational and fun computer games, bounce on the mini trampoline, play at the park, go for stroller walks, have a picnic outside, or do arts and crafts! The possibilities are endless!

I need someone who has their own transportation and can work in my home Monday-Friday from 8:30 to 5:30pm.

You will be able to sneak away for a couple of hours here and there to run your own errands, go to doctors appointments, or just get some time to yourself. My kids are very easy!

I live in the Chantilly Highlands in Oak Hill VA, 20171. This is near the Dulles airport and Herndon.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me by email: meredith@sivicks.com

Thanks!

~ Meredith

• 1 month later...

Good Afternoon

I am writing in regard to your DC pages ad for a caregiver. A little about me, I have been providing private childcare for over 5 years, for various ages and am a mother as well of a wonderful 16 month old little boy. I have a BS in psychology with a focus on child development, and was working on my Master's thesis as an undergraduate in language development. I also have a vast medical background as I attended Nursing school and received my CNA from another institution. It would be my pleasure to discuss your needs.

Sincerely

-dana