Washington DC Message Boards

Preseason Picks For The Nfc East

Guest DC Bookmaster

Guest DC Bookmaster

Washington – Joe Gibbs and the Redskins went 3-2 against the spread in Gibbs first preseason in over a decade. Gibbs always took these preseason games seriously and had a winning record in his previous 12-year stint with the Redskins. With a year under his belt look for the Redskins to have another winning preseason this year.

Probable preseason quarterback rotations: Patrick Ramsey, Jason Campbell, Mark Brunell

Dallas – Bill Parcells has shown in the past that he likes to win preseason games. Since he has taken over as head coach for Dallas in 2003 the Cowboys are 5-3 ATS. But the Cowboys have not started fast losing their first game of the preseason the last two years.

Probable preseason quarterback rotations: Drew Bledsoe, Drew Henson, Tony Romo

New York – New head coach Tom Coughlin did not get off to a fast start in his first year with the Giants producing a 1-3 ATS record. But it should be noted that three of the four Giants games easily went over the total.

Probable preseason quarterback rotations: Eli Manning, Jesse Palmer, Tim Hasselbeck

Philadelphia – The Eagles have been just a .500 team over the past three training camps. But it should be noted that in Week 3 when most of the regulars play the Eagles are 0-3 against the spread.

Probable preseason quarterback rotations: Donovan McNabb, Koy Detmer, Mike McMahon

That my predictions you can take to the bank. I know you lame brains Redskins fans

won't do better. I always win....