Washington DC Message Boards

Lan Airlines Reports

Guest Human

Guest Human

Just for the record; I don't have any stocks on the Companies that I post on, in here.

People, I have been to many of the Hispanic Business Web sites out there, and all of them are typing about Companies in the United States, as well as Politics, but None of them are typing about the Latin America Companies, and how they are doing. Enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/g...542&newsLang=en

LAN Airlines Reports Net Income of US$26.6 Million for the Second Quarter of 2005

8/3/05

SANTIAGO, Chile, Aug 03, 2005

LAN Airlines S.A.(NYSE: LFL), one of Latin America's leading passenger and cargo airlines, reported today its consolidated financial results for the second quarter and the six-month period ending in June 30, 2005. "LAN" or "the Company" makes reference to the consolidated entity, which includes several passenger and cargo airlines in Latin America. All figures were prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles in Chile and are expressed in U.S dollars.