Washington DC Message Boards

In Need Of Some Me Time?

Guest Lauren Elliott

Guest Lauren Elliott

I am a new business owner and wanted to introduce myself!

My name is LAUREN!! I do in-home parties for WOMEN ONLY by demonstrating wonderful products in the privacy of your own home. I am here to educate and empower women in every stage of their life by offering an exclusive array of sensual lingerie, lotions, novelties and adult toys. I have been doing this since November 2004 and my schedule has just exploded! I absolutely love what I do! If you would like more information on how to have your own FABULOUS Girls night out with me, please lauren.elliott@slumberparties.com, call or check my website.

Here are the incentives to hosting a Slumber party by Lauren - 10% of the total party sales totals in FREE product! 1 item 40% off after credits are spent when there is another party booked off of yours - FREE gift just for hosting a party over $200 (it's all too easy!)

If you are looking to make some extra money or just need to pay off a bill, starting your own Slumber Parties business isn’t SCARY! I have everything you need to help you get started. Slumber Parties can pave the way to your financial freedom, and the beginning is just a party away! Make your own hours, meet your full earning potential, and have time for the people you love. With no obligation and no outlandish quotas to meet, Slumber Parties can fit in any schedule! Ask for your information packet TODAY!!!!

Call me anytime if you would like more information on booking your own Slumber Party, request a catalog or becoming a distributor

lauren.elliott@slumberparties.com240.535.2402 www.slumberpartiesbylauren.com