Washington DC Message Boards

Which Business Would You Choose?

chapin31

Ask yourself this, “If I had a 1,000 people looking for a home-based business with limited funds and I had a choice to share one of two opportunities with them, which would I share that would attract the MAJORITY of people?”

The First: a Global Company (G.D.I.) ranked 37th fastest growing company in the INC Magazine’s Top 500 Fastest Growing Companies in America which has a complete, fully-automated recruiting system, a highly visible product/service with NO GLOBAL LIMITS, a simple pay plan with no qualifications, a lead system and NO INVENTORY purchases ..All of this for just $10 per month! http://www.movie.ws/chapin31/show

…OR….

The Second: a Network Marketing product-based company which is only available in a few select countries, with an extra-cost recruiting system, a pay plan with lots of qualifications to meet, no lead system, monthly product purchase of $50 up to $300 every month to stay qualified…and it takes $100’s to get started!

Which is the MAJORITY GOING TO PICK?

Wouldn’t you rather have a system that brings in HUNDREDS of people for you and does the SAME for them without you having to pick up the phone…or…would you rather have to pick up the phone and go nowhere?

Our business appeals to thousands of people…I like those odds better, don’t you?

Here’s what happened to our sponsors, Tim and Teresa Sebert in their first 4 weeks:

"Join this a.s.a.p… TODAY…. We’ve already won $8,000 in DAILY BONUSES and have built a RESIDUAL INCOME of close to $4,000 in our first 29 days… We might have won 1 or 2 other days in the January $1,000 DAILY BONUS CONTEST, we’ll find out this week...How easy is it to get sign-ups and win these contests? WELL, it’s FRE.E to join for the first 7 days, then it’s only $10 per month… That’s It !!! (everybody can afford that!)"

NOW THAT’S AS EASY. AS IT GETS!!!

THAT’S WHY SO MANY PEOPLE. ARE JOINING !!

If you're interested, take a look at this: http://www.movie.ws/chapin31/show . Remember, you can even try it for FREE!