Washington DC Message Boards

Open Mics

Guest C

• 6 months later...

What's up, this is Jackie E. Jenkins Jr. and I'm starting an Open Mic and Comedy show on Howard University's campus. The Open Mic will be on Tuesday's, it will include a range of acts from singing, dancing, comedy, poetry, and much more. On Thursday's however there will be an exclusive comedy show. Sign up for both events will be 6:30, shows will start at 7pm and run til 9pm. Hope to see all that's interested. Any questions, email me, leave a phone number and your question just in case I need to call. (Shows Start January 10)

Thanks to all

Jackie Jenkins Jr.

What's up, this is Jackie E. Jenkins Jr. and I'm starting an Open Mic and Comedy show on Howard University's campus. The Open Mic will be on Tuesday's, it will include a range of acts from singing, dancing, comedy, poetry, and much more. On Thursday's however there will be an exclusive comedy show. Sign up for both events will be 6:30, shows will start at 7pm and run til 9pm. Hope to see all that's interested. Any questions, email me, leave a phone number and your question just in case I need to call. (Shows Start January 10)

Thanks to all

Jackie Jenkins Jr.

jjjr82@yahoo.com

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.