Washington DC Message Boards

Cheap Babysitter!

:D

Hello!

My names Helen, I Live in Stafford Va. I was born in 1988. I'm tryin to find a job for the summer watching children. If you need any help I'm willing to travel 20 miles north or south of stafford. I dont charge much inless I have to travel, I pretty much go with $5.50an hour. INLESS I have to drive. I'm NOT open on tuesdays and thursday 6:30am-3:30am (other babysitting). I have 2 years of experience with younger children 3-5. I work @ a per-school during the school year. I'm also CPR certifyed on Children and Infants.If you need any refrences just let me know...Please E-Mail me with questions. happyhe1en06@yahoo.com thanks! :)

• 4 months later...
Guest Luis Del rio

Would you be interested in a sitter position in N. Stafford for after school- M to F for my 12 year old daughter. Primarily 3 to 5:30-

We live about 2 miles from N. Stafford HS

Please let me know- thanks

Louie Del Rio

202-997-5904

540-446-2598

Guest Christopher Knott

Mr./Mrs. Del Rio. (I apologize, I'm not entirely sure which the name applies to and I don't want to make any assumptions.)

My name is Christopher Knott. I live in North Stafford, about a mile and a half from North Stafford High School. (Vista Woods if you know the area). I was born on 04/20/1987, and am a recent graduate of N. Stafford High School. I have about 4 to 5 years of babysitting experience, all ages, from infant to 14. My reference is available for contact.

I'm not working right now in preparation for school starting this spring semester, but I happen to be interested in a babysitting job, and would be available to start immediately this Monday. (Oct. 31) Unfortunately, I am not available to take your daughter to and/or from places, I would need her transportation to be taken care of.

If you're still interested, feel free to give me a call and we'll discuss details further. I am available to babysit on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays if I'm called at least 3 hours in advance. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday if I'm contacted before 8:30a.m. (I can also do a full week schedule or a permanent schedule)

My daytime and evening number is 540-538-0911. You can reach me between 7a.m. and 10p.m. If you'd like to interview me tomorrow (Sunday, Oct. 30), I am available all day, but will need a 2-4 hour advance call and location to meet. For interviews after tomorrow, I'll have the same availability as stated above for babysitting.