Washington DC Message Boards

Volunteers Wanted

Guest Colleen Noland

Guest Colleen Noland

The Heart of America Foundation® is a national not-for-profit humanitarian network that celebrates, honors, and empowers both young people and adults who ennoble the human race with the quality of their lives. Currently we are looking for dedicated volunteers for the Books From The Heart program. Volunteers are needed weekdays, during business hours, to sort through hundreds of donated books and assist in distributing them into the hands of under privileged elementary school children in the DC area who are in need of books of their own.

• 1 year later...
Guest Emmaly Curry

The Heart of America Foundation® is a national not-for-profit humanitarian network that celebrates, honors, and empowers both young people and adults who ennoble the human race with the quality of their lives. Currently we are looking for dedicated volunteers for the Books From The Heart program. Volunteers are needed weekdays, during business hours, to sort through hundreds of donated books and assist in distributing them into the hands of under privileged elementary school children in the DC area who are in need of books of their own.

Is this offer available to me if my schedule is not consistent?

• 2 years later...
Guest D.Edwards21

Hey! I'm interested in becoming apart of your organization. I want to be of help and if I can be in any way can you let me know how I can get started?! My e-mail is DEdwards212@verizon.net Thank You:-)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fredes montes

I am interested, pelase contact me montes3@comcast.net

• 7 months later...
Guest valerie garvin

Do you have the contact information? I have a high school student in need of community service hours.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Carla Smith

I am a college student at Howard University in search of community service hours what is your contact information

347 701 7317

csmith5390@yahoo.com please respond back as soon as possible

• 1 year later...
Guest Asia

]Okay My Name Is Asia. I Need To Do Community Service. I Know It's Late To Be Trying Now But I Can Use The Help. Okay I have To Complete 30 But I Have Completed None.If You Can Help Me......

Please E-Mail Me @ sasha_spoiled_brat@yahoo.com[/center]

• 3 months later...
Guest Tamiesha

Hi my name is Tamiesha in I need 100 hours for community service I Wonder if you give community service hours if you do please contact me at tamieshathompson@yaho..com please and thank you!