Washington DC Message Boards

Iso F/t Nannyshare For 3 Mo. Old

Hello:

My maternity leave ends at the end of June. I've been having such a difficult time finding a childcare center with openings that I've started looking into hiring a nanny. I discovered an early childhood agency that matches experienced, certified teachers with bachelor's and master's degrees to families seeking childcare. This was perfect because we didn't want just a babysitter. We wanted someone trained in child development to provide the proper stimulation every day. But it's expensive, their teachers are looking for salaries between $600-800 per week. Fortunately, they have a share care option that allows families to split the cost. Now we're looking for another interested family.

We live in Northeast DC close to the Brookland and Rhode Island Avenue metro stations. I work within walking distance of Superior Court and my husband works at the US Patent Office in Alexandria. If this sounds like something you would be interested in pursuing, please contact me at nakisha_winston@yahoo.com. Thanks!