Washington DC Message Boards

ADMINISTRATION OF GOD IS BLAMELESS

dattaswami

ADMINISTRATION OF GOD IS BLAMELESS

God is omniscient. He knows what is to be given to whom and what is not to be given. When we pose such questions, they reflect our doubts about the fairness of the divine administration of God. If we have firm faith in God, we must have firmer faith in His capable divine administration also. Such faith will prevent us from doubting the administration of God.

The Divine Father is taking the best care of each soul. Even the punishments given by God here on earth and hereafter in hell, only indicate His anxiety to reform the sinful soul, which is His child. Hell is the reflection of God’s highest kindness, which helps in reforming souls. Hell is not the reflection of His anger or desire for revenge. If we understand this very subtle point, we will be very peaceful about things taking place in this world. There is no error taking place in the divine administration. Everything taking place in this world is the result of the most perfect working of God’s wonderful administration.

No soul can even dream of running the world in a better way than the way it is being run. It is our utter ignorance that causes us to misunderstand God and stray (stay) away from the path of self-purification. We are ignorant of the deeds of other souls. We are ignorant of the most wonderful divine administration working in the background. We are ignorant of God’s supreme talents and capabilities in administering and reforming souls. Above all, we are ignorant of the supreme kindness of God towards all souls.

We are worried about things, about which we need not be worried at all! People were worried about Jesus when He was carrying the cross. He told them not to worry about Him. He was under the direct supervision of the kindest Lord. Instead, He told them to worry about themselves and their children. He might have suffered for a few hours, but He was going to sit forever on the right lap of the Divine Father! These people, who were worried about Him, might be living happily on earth for a little while, but they were going to be thrown into the liquid fire forever along with their future generations! So, who should be worried? The spectators or Jesus?

A person may finish off the punishment of his or her sin by suffering for it here. The person may then get a wonderful new divine birth in the immediate future. Another person, who is wasting his time in sympathizing with this suffering person, instead of focusing on his own reformation, may finally get thrown into the liquid fire forever! Hence, it is always advisable to focus on self-rectification than unnecessarily wasting time in investigating and judging God’s administration of this world.

All we need to understand is that God is the best judge and the best administrator. He always helps each and every soul in the best-possible way. Only when the administrator is a human being, is there a need for analyzing the person’s way of administration. The person might err in his or her way of administration, in which case, we could suggest a better way. That is why even a country’s constitution, which is framed by human beings, often gets amended. Through such amendments, errors get rectified. But there is not the slightest possibility of even a trace of error in the divine constitution. So, there is no point in breaking our heads on these issues, which are being administered in the most meritorious way.

God is not only omnipotent and omniscient, but He is also an infinite ocean of kindness. He is the divine Father of all souls. He must have chosen the kindest-possible way to save any soul. All of us are mere brothers or sisters to our neighboring souls but God is the Father of all souls (Aha bījaprada pitāGita). A father is always far kinder to his child than the brothers and sisters of the child. From all these angles, it is far far better to leave the administration and reformation of other souls to God. Instead, we need to concentrate on our own reformation. This is an extremely important point which every soul in this world should understand. Our focus should be on recognizing our own defects and reforming ourselves. This is the best and wisest path.

Actually, God’s divine administration maintains a perfect balance in humanity. No special favors are done for any one gender and equity and justice are always maintained. This matter appears to be a minor issue. Some people might even call this a silly matter. But are you not surprised to see the equity and justice of God even in such minor matters of life? So, we should never doubt the fairness of God’s administration. We should maintain a strong faith in God. Such strong faith will prevent any such budding doubts on the capability and justice of God. If you criticize the administration of God, you are indirectly criticizing God. It will spoil the purity of your devotion to God. It is always better to focus on developing devotion to God instead of allowing our twisted brains to develop such useless doubts about the administration of God. Such doubts arise in our minds because we have not developed an unshakable faith in God.

Of course, I know that you have asked this doubt for the benefit of the ignorant public so that they may get clarity on the impartial administration of God. They must realize that God’s administration always delivers justice to all souls, irrespective of religion, region, caste, age, or gender. Your intention is right. But some people want to criticize God. They take some aspect of the divine administration and try to prove that it is unjust in some way or the other. I am only criticizing such critics, who think that they are cleverer than God.

I have given full freedom to souls and the direction of any action is totally left to them only. This entire creation works with My power only. But, I am not responsible for the direction of an action using My power. The direction is given by the soul and hence the soul is doer (Kartaa). The direction decides fruit and hence the soul is the enjoyer of that fruit (Bhoktaa). I am also doer and enjoyer of the fruit for the direction given by Me in the action of creation. According to My direction only, this universe is created and is also running in this way. Hence, due to such direction given by Me I am the doer of this process of creation. My such direction is giving Me enjoyment of the fruit also, which is the entertainment for which this creation is done. Both of us (God and soul) are doers as well as enjoyers. But, our doer-ships are different and enjoyments of fruits are also different. Without understanding this, ignorant people blame Me for creating this world as a sadist and say that the tension of the soul is My enjoyment!

Department of electricity completed wirings of all houses and gave current to all. It also told that you can enjoy fan, light, T.V. etc., by using the switches and warned that if any one touches the wire in meter will receive shock. Several people enjoyed using the switches, whereas one fellow committed suicide by touching the electrified wire. The parents of that killed person are blaming the department of electricity for that suicide! All didn’t commit suicide so that you can blame the department.

Similarly, in this creation, God has given all instructions following which several are happy. Why don’t you talk about these happy people? We always talk about the people, who neglected instructions of God (scriptures) and got punished! A rich man established the college and setup everything (teachers, laboratories etc.) as per the standards of University. Several students passed exams, got degrees and flourished in life. One fellow never cared about classes and went on seeing pictures to waste all the time, failed in the examination and committed suicide. The parents are filing a criminal case on that rich man saying that their son died since the rich man started the college!! The rich man is certainly enjoying in passing time in the administration of the college. But, at the same time, the establishment is fully justified because very good teachers took classes, examinations were conducted with perfect discipline without any injustice in valuation etc. In such justified system, several passed. Only one fellow failed for not caring for the system. Is the entertainment of rich man in the establishment and running of the college to be blamed as the cause for his suicide?

www.universal-spirituality[.]org

Universal Spirituality for World Peace

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.