Washington DC Message Boards

Life of pig for corrupt people

dattaswami

The money of the public is the wealth of the public, which should be spent for public only giving priority to the poor people.

This public money is very sacred and should not be enjoyed personally by any well-to-do person, unless he/she is extremely poor dying for food. One has to save the life even by doing the sin. In such a case, the sin is not a sin at all. Apart from this extreme condition, any attempt to steal the public money for the enjoyment of self and own family is the greatest sin. If one has livelihood already blessed by God, he/she should see the public money as the excretory matter.

Nobody likes even to look at the excretory matter and in such case, there is no chance of any one to eat the excretory matter and to live always in the excretory matter itself! Therefore, everybody having the minimum needs satisfied should see the public money like excretion. Nobody should even look at the public money and not to speak of the thought to enjoy it. Anybody, who does the corruption of public money, will born as pig eating the excretion. More serious corruption of public money gives the birth of worms living in the excretion itself. You may argue that such enjoyment of excretion by pigs and worms need not be taken as the punishment because the pigs and worms enjoy the excretion like a human being enjoying a good feast. The ignorance of the previous birth of the soul as human being should make the soul to enjoy the excretion like a human being enjoying delicious food.

The excretion for the pig should be like the delicious meal for an ordinary hungry person, if the ignorance of the previous birth masks the soul. This is correct if the pig is unaware of its previous birth. But, the actual fact is totally different since the pig or the worm eating the excretion is given the memory of the previous birth always by the will of God. Now, the soul realizes the difference between delicious food and wretched excretion and is pained deeply with full repentance being forced by the power of God to eat the excretion continuously along with the constant memory of the previous birth.
Such a mental torture brings some realization in the soul at least after some births. This will bring a powerful change and thus the punishment is only to bring a significant change in the soul and not to revenge against the soul for its sin. The punishment involves lot of internally hidden technique so that the punishment is only for the transformation of the soul and not for the revenge. This horrible punishment is considered to be the climax of the list of punishments. The soul subjected to such terrible punishment is almost sure not to return to the human birth again.

The question asked by you was exactly expressed by Me to Lord Dattatreya about ten years back. The Lord gave the above reply, which is presented here word by word. The Lord also showed Me the vision of such births, which showed the corrupt people on the left side and their souls becoming pigs and worms eating and dwelling in the excretion on the right side. I was so much irritated by that ghastly vision and suffered with illness for a long time, which was based on allergy. The illness was so serious increasing day by day and I thought that My death was very near. That wretched vision came to My brain again and again. Then, I prayed the Lord for protection through several prayers. The Lord appeared and touched Me with both hands from top to bottom smiling and saying that the answer is so as the question is. The Lord said that His knowledge is always characterized by the foremost quality called as truth as said in the Veda (Satyam, Jnanam...). Truth cannot be altered since it is harsh.

I did not reveal this topic till now thinking that I should not harm the health of anybody. But, the Lord is forcing Me from inside to reveal the truth as revealed by Him to Me in the past. Since I cannot resist the force of the Lord, I am revealing. The Lord also says the reason for His force. The Lord says that the reason is that today the corruption for money spread even an atomic area of the creation. You also asked Me this question by His will only. We both are like the two sides of the drum alternatively beaten by the two hands of the Lord. Today, you made Me to expose the highest secret so far hidden by Me. The Lord also asks Me that this message should be translated into every language of the world and a print of this message should be kept on the notice board of the office of every public servant from top to bottom level. If anybody is affected by the allergy, I advise him to use the anti-allergic medicines immediately. I am extremely sorry for revealing this truth and I ask for the apology from everybody.

Repentance followed by non-repetition of the sin certainly cancels the sin as per the divine offer given by God in this Kaliyuga. Remember that this offer did not exist in the previous 3 Yugas. But, there is an extra step involved in the sin of corruption for money. The sins are of two types: 1) the sin that can be cancelled by repentance and subsequent non-repetition. This type of sin has no possibility of rectification of the past sin already done. Ex: Ravana killed the bird Jataayu. He cannot give life to this bird after repentance. This sin is non-rectifiable. In this sin, repentance and non-repetition of the sin can cancel the past sin and here the total reformation is completed by these two steps only. 2) This type of sin is rectifiable with respect to the past sin. Therefore, repentance followed by rectification of the past sin and subsequently non-repetition of the similar sin can alone cancel the past sin. This type of sin involves three steps to burn the sin. Ex: Ravana stole Sita. This type of sin can be cancelled only by three steps. First is repentance of the sin done. Second is returning Sita to Rama. The third is not to repeat such a sin in the future.

The corruption for money belongs to this second type of sin. You must return the money already earned by you through corruption to the same person from whom you collected it. The Gita says the same (Tairdattanapradaayaibhyo...Gita). The Veda says that while returning the money, you must analyse and you should not be blind in simply returning back the money (Samvidaadeyam). If the person from whom you collected the money is rich and bad, you need not return the money to him blindly to maintain the general norms of accounting. You should spend such money for the sake of good and poor people. A bad poor person can be helped in terms of material like food, clothes, medicines and shelter but not in terms of cash, which will be misused by him. Another situation of analysis is that, suppose you are not taking the money from a bad rich fellow by corruption, some other officer may take the same amount and use it personally. In such case, it is better that you should take the money through corruption and spend it in the above said right way. All this can be known only by the special knowledge called 'Samvit'.

Don't donate the sinful money to the persons, who are already corrupt. You should donate this sinful money to good people only, who can spend that money in the proper way. Otherwise, if the returned money is misused by the undeserving persons, the sin will not leave you. You must take the responsibility in returning the sinful money for good cause and cannot leave the responsibility to others, who may misuse. You have to take all the pains in relinquishing your responsibility in proper way since the sin is done personally by you only.

The first hymn of the first EeshavaasyaUpanishat of the first Rugveda says that you should not steal other's money, which speaks about the corruption only. By this, you can understand the importance given by the Veda to this most serious sin. It also says that you should enjoy the money associated with sacrifice to deserving receivers (Tenatyaktena...). The Veda also says that sacrifice of money alone is the practical philosophy that leads you to God (DhanenaTyagena). In the Gita, the Lord says everywhere that you should sacrifice the fruit of your work to Him. The essence of all these statement of scriptures is that i) you should avoid the corruption of money everywhere and prevent yourself in doing the sin. ii) If you have already committed the sin, rectification of the sin by returning it as said above should be done. iii) You should return the money to angels given by them to you (the Gita). This means that the angels are none but good people in this world. It means that you should never steal the money of a good person especially if he is poor. iv) When you donate to God, it should be the fruit of your hard work, which is the most pious money to be given to the most pious God. At least, it can be the money given by your parents (MadhyamamPituraarjitam). v) Donating money to the angels means donating the money to the devotees doing divine work of propagating the right spiritual knowledge so that the entire society gets rectified. This can be the already earned sinful money also since it is going to be spent for the rectification of the society only and the sinful money was collected from the society only.

All these points constitute the steps of sharp analysis, which are necessary before you decide your action as said in the Gita (Jnaatvaakurvita). Rectification of the past sin is very complicated and sharp analysis is a must before taking decisions resulting in actions. Errors in such rectification will lead you to further sin. The basic concept in the donation of your hard earned money or paternal money or earned sinful money is that the donation should be done to the deserving receiver only and not to undeserving receiver. Not donating to deserving receivers and donating to undeserving receivers – both are serious sins as said in the Mahabharata. Your analysis should be based on this fundamental point. Shriyantra means correct plan of the sacrifice of money, which alone leads you to heaven in Pravrutti or to God in Nivrutti. This is the real interpretation of the worship of Shriyantra. Ignorant people worship Shriyantra to earn more money even through unlawful ways!

In Kaliyuga, especially in the modern times, the corruption is spread everywhere and even the controlling agencies like Police, courts, etc., are also becoming corrupt. The basic reason for this chaos is that there is no inbuilt resistance to the sin in every citizen to be founded from the childhood through the education system. In the ancient days of Kaliyuga itself, the education system introduced by the Government (king or monarchy) contained lot of spiritual knowledge based on the concept of God, Heaven, hell, etc. Due to this inbuilt resistance, every citizen feared for God and hell to do the sin since the punishment from God can never be escaped. The present democratic government, especially in India, is spoiled due to the concept of secularism. The secularism is misunderstood as atheism so that no religion is favoured. It is actually strong theism favouring all the religions. Secularism means the universal spiritual knowledge present in all the religions. Secularism means taking the same medicine existing in different coloured bottles in small quantities from each bottle. But, today, the misunderstood secularism is not to take the medicine from any bottle!

The government following a specific religion as conservative is far better than such misunderstood secularism. Such conservative government maintains a single coloured bottle only containing the medicine. At least, it takes the medicine from that single bottle. Corruption in such countries having conservative governments is found at very minimum level.

Today, moral classes are introduced in the education system to very little extent. Morals are taught without the basic concept of God, Heaven and hell. Nobody likes to follow the morals if there is a chance to fool the courts. Morals are followed only for the fear of court punishments. If such punishments can be escaped by over intelligence, there is no loss at all in doing the sin and in such case also if the sin is not done it is mere foolishness! Instead, the concept of God as omniscient and the inevitable hell will control anybody to do the sin because over intelligence fails in the case of God. The ancient kings were very clever in developing the spiritual knowledge to large extent in the education system for creating the inbuilt resistance to the sin in every citizen from the childhood. Due to this, the sin became very rare and the controlling agencies were very few resulting in very smooth administration. In a large kingdom, there used to be a single court (Dharmasanam) in presence of the king since only very few cases of sin used to come from the entire kingdom.

The police departments were almost non-existent. The reason was everybody feared to do the sin fearing for the omniscient and omnipotent God because even if you escape the court, you can never escape God. Therefore, the lack of place for spiritual knowledge in the education system is the main reason for such expansion of corruption. A specific course called philosophy exists, which can be taken by anybody if interested and we find very very few students only in such course! This is not correct. The philosophy or spiritual knowledge should be common to every student from L.K.G. to P.G. level since every citizen needs the inbuilt resistance to the sin. Introduction of the spiritual knowledge in the education system alone can bring a permanent solution, which is the fundamental rectification. People misunderstand that spiritual knowledge is limited to nivrutti (God & devotion etc.), which is the second part only. The first part of the spiritual knowledge is actually the pravrutti (social justice).You must remember that the Lord said in the Gita that He comes down to earth to establish pravrutti only (dharmasamsthaapanaarthaaya …).

www.universal-spirituality.org

Universal Spirituality for World Peace

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.