Washington DC Message Boards

lruetiman

Interested in feeling better and discovering a healthier relationship with food? Book a nutrition consultation with a nutrition clinical intern at MUIH’s Natural Care Center. My name is Lucy Ruetiman and I am a clinical intern practicing under clinical faculty supervision at Maryland University of Integrative Health in Laurel, MD. I am eager to work together with you to support your health and well-being. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Initial consultations are $70 for a 2-hour session. This is an amazing value as initial consultations can cost anywhere from $150-$300.

Contact me to book your nutrition consultation today!

lruetiman@muih.edu or 732-567-6587

Save $25 with the attached coupon when you book an appointment before March 15th

Natural Care Center

Maryland University of Integrative Health

7750 Montpelier Road

Laurel, MD 20723

http://muih.edu/ncc

NCC Coupon.pdf

• 7 months later...

Nutritious food plays a very important role in maintaining good health. Poor eating habits can lead to several diseases. We should exercise daily and should not be addicted to unhealthy products. A healthy diet is one that supplies the body with all of the supplies it needs to function at its peak performance. We all have different body structure and metabolism and hence we require different nutrients for the overall development of our body. My friends BMI was above average, then he took the help of diet seeds to control his weight and now he is living a healthy life.