Washington DC Message Boards

Direct From Usa E-book Project

bpo1234

Dear Sir,

I m looking for some capable parties who are interested in working with BPO Project we have direct projects from USA and we are trying to built a good network to do all the work which we are getting, Our company is basically working in call center, BPO, Data processing, software development and animation projects, looking for hard worker and reliable companies to do our work, at present we have a good genuine project i.e.

HARD BOOK TO DOC CONVERSION and SCANNING

project that project is already in running mode and payment is also come Smoothly ALL DOCUMENT REGARDING PROJECT AND PAYMENT WILL BE SHOWN WHILE SIGNING AND U CAN VERIFY THE SAME

if u find suitable reply me soon.

rohitbpo1234@sify.com

Rohit

[Dear Sir,

I m looking for some capable parties who are interested in working with BPO Project we have direct projects from USA and we are trying to built a good network to do all the work which we are getting, Our company is basically working in call center, BPO, Data processing, software development and animation projects, looking for hard worker and reliable companies to do our work, at present we have a good genuine project i.e.

HARD BOOK TO DOC CONVERSION and SCANNING

project that project is already in running mode and payment is also come Smoothly ALL DOCUMENT REGARDING PROJECT AND PAYMENT WILL BE SHOWN WHILE SIGNING AND U CAN VERIFY THE SAME

if u find suitable reply me soon.

rohitbpo1234@sify.com

Rohit

09893478770 ]

Dear Mr. Rohit,

Ours is a Private Limited Company established on 1984. I am the MD-**Silly String**-Chairman of the Company. I was a 'Wing Commander' in the IAF Electronics Branch & geared-up to do 'Data Conversion' jobs. Our Company Profile, Experience, Equipment & Manpower is enclosed in the Attachment. We have our Bank account with HSBC & we have ' Certificate of Importer-Exporter Code' as Service Provider. We can accept your job as Associates/Service Provider provided your 'MOU' find mention of one clause to protect our financial interest. We enclose the said clause hereunder for your/Source Company's approval. We shall send a LOI once conditions are accepted. We will also send details of our Bank.

"Firstly I shall work only with such BPO company who demand payment after payment guarantee LC of the Source Company is verified by my Bank. I can only give conditional BG.

Who so ever is receiving BPF has to identify themselves with the following;

a) Copy of Pass Port, Voter's I. Card, PAN Card & Roof of residence.

B) For Company, Copy of Memorandum Of Association/Partnership Deed, Trade License, PAN Card, Proof of Ownership/Rented Office Accommodation, Certificate of Importer/Exporter Code (IEC) if available. My Company also on reciprocal basis shall provide all the above documents to you.

c) Source Company is to approve a privity contract clause in the Agreement where it shall be stated that in case Principal Consultant is not traceable/wind-up its establishment Service Provider shall directly sent processed data to Source Company who shall receive & shall continue business in the usual manner to get payments on monthly data & also get the Payment guarantee LC as per agreement.

d) Source Company shall provide Customised QC Software for 100 PC job work & as per contract clause either TPQAT shall be engaged on mutual consent & First Party shall procure & submit detail QC report from TPQAT within 20 days to Service Provider (2nd Party) or QC as per your condition specified subject to an Arbitration Clause in case 2nd party is not satisfied with the QC report supplied by the 1sr Party without any cost. Absence of QC report within the time frame it will be assumed that Processed data is received without any error.

e) There shall be an Arbitration Clause & legal issues shall be under the jurisdiction of Union Of India."

Please let me know whether you can accept the conditions for awarding the job?

Thanks.

Wg Cdr Basudeb Banerjee, Director.

Ph. No. 033 2403 7376/3447.