Washington DC Message Boards

Data Conversion Projects Available

V V L

we are no more in this project .we have cancelled this long back many are misusing my banner so i kindly request anyone doing so will be doing so at heir own risk and we are neverresponsible for this we have no agents or ideas to outsource any more projects

Edited by V V L

• 1 month later...
Guest M. Swamy
pdf to doc work ,direct contract arranged with the parent client abroad, genuine AUTHENTICATED PROJECTS AVAILABLE FOR WORK ,BUISENESS PROCURRMENT FEE OF 3LAK PERSLOT,AND LC CHARGES SEPARATE , RATE OF RS20 P ER PAGE,GENUINE VENDORS RESPOND ,TO v v l solutions ,kumar--contact mobile number --9443372516,9345202866.serious vendors alone need to contact,dont waste time as we are busy with our work.mail to vijaykumar2263@yahoo.co.in

This person is trying to make fraud as he has taken some lakhs form the market at there place and now trying to seel some new projects which is totally fraud....this person is a Dentist as well as aving garment bussiness also....trying to cheat epoples in south india alongwith his wife..........he is a big time cheater.......

Swamy

• 3 months later...
pdf to doc work ,direct contract arranged with the parent client abroad,                                                                                                                genuine AUTHENTICATED  PROJECTS AVAILABLE FOR WORK ,BUISENESS PROCURRMENT FEE OF  3LAK PERSLOT,AND LC CHARGES SEPARATE , RATE OF RS20 P  ER PAGE,GENUINE VENDORS RESPOND ,TO v v l solutions ,kumar--contact mobile  number --9443372516,9345202866.serious vendors alone need to contact,dont waste time as we are busy with our work.mail to vijaykumar2263@yahoo.co.in

This person is trying to make fraud as he has taken some lakhs form the market at there place and now trying to seel some new projects which is totally fraud....this person is a Dentist as well as aving garment bussiness also....trying to cheat epoples in south india alongwith his wife..........he is a big time cheater.......

Swamy

Dear Mr.Swamy,

I was also informed about this person. Thank you for saving my 4 lakhs.

Please suggest me if you know some good projects available as i have 100 systems and 4 scanners with manpower in chennai.

Please mail me on rajesh_g1975@rediffmail.com.

Thqanx/Regards,

Rajesh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...