Washington DC Message Boards

Learn Paintless Dent Repair/be Your Own Boss

Duane

I have owned a PDR company for 9 years and have decided to begin training those interested in learning. THe training will last for 6 days (standard training time in this industry) and will be convieniently done on Sundays to accomodate your work schedule.

I have secured a location at an auto wholesalers lot in Laurel, Md. This gives you a great chance to begin working on actual cars during your training.

Price for this training including a beginners tool set is $2250.00.

You will earn that money back quickly, if you put effort into your training.

I have referral letters stating quality, integrity, and many other positive aspects to my character.

Contact Duane @ (443) 375-1791

• 1 month later...

An additional note.

I can travel to other locations. Doing so will result in a few things, (1) being a raised fee, and (2) not as many cars to fine tune your recently learned PDR skills.

The fee would raise an additional $750.00.

I am told repeatedly that I am the best PDR tech people have seen. I am sure I am not the best, but I am also sure that I wouldn't receive the feedback I do if I weren't great at what I do.

Don't miss this opportunity. My classes are no bigger than two people per class. That is a lot of over the shoulder instruction!!!

Duane