Washington DC Message Boards

Passion Parties For Business Or For Pleasure

stacyztoybox

Passion Parties is the place to be!!! www.stacyztoybox.com

You be the boss!! Take charge and become a Passion Parties Consultant! PART TIME WORK FOR FULL TIME PAY! I am looking for bright, energetic women to join my team - Nationwide! Why not eat, drink, laugh, talk about sex and go home with a lot of money in your pocket. Get Paid to Party! Consultants Needed Nationwide!

Want to get started today? We have many start-up package opportunities to choose from for investments of only:

• $100 with 10% profit

• $250 with 25% profit

• $450 with a 40% profit.

Once you become a part of our team you have the chance to win and earn free products, trips, MONEY and even car bonuses!!! You can earn up to 40% at each party held, earn points to pay for conventions that have been in Vegas and coming up next will be in Orlando, Florida. All expenses could be paid with your efforts!! Earn cash bonuses and up to 5% profit for your down line’s sales three levels deep.

Contact me today and I will give you a username and password to enter the following career site immediately. This way you don’t even have to wait on snail mail~~~ www.passioncareer.com~~~

Visit www.stacyztoybox.com for my online shopping cart that has all items included in our catalogs!

If you have been looking for extra income (or to quit your day job) - Passion Parties may be your ticket. Meet new people, earn extra money, stay home with the kids, you can even make a career out of Passion Parties. Low start-up costs to join and tons of training are provided. Work full or part time - your choice. Great for Work at Home Moms (WAHM), Stay at Home Moms (SAHM) and Military Wives (LIKE ME!)- Actually, anyone who wants to make some extra cash - the easy way.

You DO NOT have to have experience!!! I provide free help, training, tips, ideas and personal contact by phone and email. In addition to myself, you will also have immediate access to corporate office, my upline and yahoo groups with other Passion Parties consultants to get ideas, advice, help, support and maybe even optional meetings in your area!

Let’s get you started today!

Start today and I will give you 250 free customized business cards, name tag and your very own online Passion Parties website!!

Stacy Huggins,

Passion Parties Team Manager

www.stacyztoybox.com

(410) 674-6962 or (410 562-4140

or email: stacyztoybox@hotmail.com

******************You may email for more info, but if you would like a FREE packet to look over please forward a mailing address!! *****************

:) ;)