Washington DC Message Boards

Occasional Eve. Babysitter Avail Nova/bethesda

cathynscooter

I am a single professional in my 30s available for occasional weekend babysitting and evenings. I am patient, caring, a Christian, reliable, and love music and animals. I learned tips from my mother the elementary school teacher. I babysitted a lot in my teens, I love interacting with children and enjoy making extra spending money. I don't have nieces & nephews since I'm an only child and I'm the type of person who thinks of my friends' kids as the closest thing to nieces/nephews. I prefer every other Friday (or Sat.) evening and occasional Sunday evenings or weeknights as needed. Babysitting, professional, & long term character references available. I charge $12 per hour. I look forward to hearing from you in the Reston or Fairfax County areas (where I live), or Bethesda/Rockville Mont.Co. areas (where I work). Also available for housesitting and overnight babysitting, especially if near where I work in Mont. Co. Please call 301 332 5476 (cell) or e-mail fellowwoman2000@yahoo.com :)