Washington DC Message Boards

Looking For Part-time Nanny In Spring

dawnreeves

Hi,

I know this is early but we are looking for a loving nanny to watch our son who is due to be born at the end of January. We want an experienced professional to come to our home in the Huntington section of Alexandria two days a week -- days and hours are not yet set. I will be taking 12 weeks maternity leave so we are thinking the position will be open sometime in April. We are within walking distance of the Metro and are on a number of bus lines.

If interested in discussing further, please email dawn.reeves@iwpnews.com.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...
Guest Amanda

Good evening,

My name is Amanda I am 20yrs old and I live in NE DC. I'm currently enrolled at Maryland University, I have a four month old baby girl, who I would not like to be seperated from, but I would like to help my husband with some of the bills . I've been a nanny only once before to a infant (5 mo) until he was two, it was a summer job I enjoyed but hes parents split so he stays with his grandmother now. I want ariana to be able to come along with me if hired, so please give me a call, if not I hope you find a very wonderful person for your baby.

202-396-2833