Washington DC Message Boards

First Aide Cpr Class

Robinsnestchildcare

CPR AND FIRST AID CLASSES

ROBIN'S NEST HIRES AN INSTRUCTOR WITH INFANT, CHILD AND ADULT DUMMIES AND CONDUCTS FIRST AID AND CPR CLASSES. IT IS OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED, CHILDCARE PROVIDER'S, OTHER PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE, PARENTS AND GENERAL PUBLIC.

MOST PARENTS ASK PROVIDERS IF THEY ARE CPR AND FIRST AIDE TRAINED BUT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR CHILDREN'S PARENTS TO HAVE THE SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE TOO.

CLASSES ARE WEEKNIGHTS FROM ABOUT 6 TO ABOUT 10 AND YOU GET YOUR CERTIFICATION CERTIFICATES FOR BOTH FIRST AIDE AND CPR THE NIGHT OF THE CLASS.

THE COST IS $65.00 FOR BOTH CLASSES, $35.00 FOR JUST CPR OR JUST FIRST AIDE.

THE CLASSES ARE SCHEDULED FOR:

Go to my website to see dates and times.

PLEASE E-MAIL ME THE NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER OF YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS, INCLUDING WORK, HOME AND CELL PHONE NUMBERS OF THE CLASS YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND. CLASSES WILL BE HELD WITH ONE PERSON AND CANCELLED IF NO ONE IS SIGNED UP. I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO REACH THE STUDENTS THE DAY THE CLASS IS SCHEDULED AND SEND ME THE E-MAIL AND PHONE NUMBER OF ANYONE YOU THINK WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE CLASSES.

For directions click on directions on my website. My house is diagonally across the street from Travilah Elementary School. At night, when I have a class, you will see alot of lights on in my house. It has two stories in the front and 3 stories in the back with all the basement lights on. The white fence has two small lights on either side of the driveway.

If you go down Travilah Road from Darnestown Road by the burger king, go to the stop sign, turn left and it is the first driveway on the right.

If you go down Dufief Mill Road, from Muddy Branch Road, keep going straight past the school and after their parking lot, my driveway is the first driveway on the right.

If you come from Turkey Foot Road, turn left onto Travilah Road and it is the first driveway on the left.