Washington DC Message Boards

Full Time Nanny Available Now!

LindseyOliver

Hello! My name is Lindsey Oliver and I love kids!

I have tons of experience in childcare with a references list to prove it (available upon request). I have done full time nannying jobs in the past as well as lots of nights and weekend on-going jobs and quite a few years as a camp counselor for youth. I have done the office job type of work and decided that it just wasn't for me, as I truly enjoy being able to be such an intricate part of a child's life.

As a babysitter I truly focus on the needs of the child and the family above all else. It's my policy to remain hands on as much as can be expected so that every child I work with has every opportunity to feel loved and special even when their parents have to work. I like to be silly and fun and give lots of hugs and positive encouragement as well as focusing on redirecting as my form of discipline, at the same time I can balance all of that with remaining firm about the rules of the house and safe in a very fair and legit way that benefits your child(ren). I am creative and inventive when it comes to planning and maintaining an active day filled with dancing, laughing, art projects and games, both inside and out. I am equipped to handle emergencies and crisis's as I have both infant and child CPR and Heimlich training. I have experience with children as young as 2 months and old as 12 years old. I am flexible and can provide my own transportation.

I realize that is never easy to leave a child with a babysitter as a parent, but I am able and willing to make the transition as easy and smooth as possible. You will be able to trust that your children are in good hands when left me, and worrying will be at a minimum. I hope to hear from you soon!

Guest christinaW

Lindsey - I am in the process of looking for a nanny to take care of my precious 3.5 month old baby girl for 30-35 hours a week. Please let me know if you are still available. My email is christinafrancis@hotmail.com.

Hi Lindsey,

I am looking for a full-time nanny for my 8 month old and 2 1/2 year old to start in December. It would be from 8:15-6:15 with occasionally longer evening hours (like 7 or 7:30) when either me or my husband are traveling.

If this sounds like it might be a good fit for you, I'd love to set up a time to talk. You can email me back at mjodster@yahoo.com.

Thanks, Jodi

• 1 month later...
Guest Tanya Boudreau

Hi Lindsey,

If you're still available, we're looking for someone to take care of our sweet 15 month old baby girl during the days (8 - 6) Monday through Friday. We'd love to meet you if you are still looking for work.

Thanks,

Tanya

• 2 months later...
Guest Jacqui

Lindsey - I am looking for a nanny for my three month old for approximately 35 hours a week. If you are still available, I would enjoy speaking with you. Please contact me at scaccia@mindspring.com. Looking forward tp hearing from you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sharon Lamadieu

Hi Lindsey. I am looking for someone to help me with my baby who is due the 1st week in May. I would like some help in July, but plan to go back to work full-time in August. I live in Woodbridge, VA and am in the medical field, so I would require some help with overnights and weekends. I get my schedule at least 2 months in advance and on average work 30hrs. week. Are you interested? Let me know. email bellssl@aol.com

Thanks,

Sharon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Celeste Jones

Lindsey

We're looking for at nanny to work 30-35 hrs/week to care for our 2.5 yr old daughter and 14 mo old son. We live in Burke, VA. I'd love to talk to you about this opportunity! Please call (703-868-7268) or email me celesteviolin@gmail.com.

Thanks! Celeste

• 2 months later...