Washington DC Message Boards

Www.slumberpartiesbymichelle.com

onalee99

:rolleyes:

Thank you for showing interest in Slumber Parties By Michelle. If you would like to Book a Party, Purchase Products or become a Romance Consultant, please contact me at anytime!

Place an order with me by email or phone and receive $5.00 off your purchase, minimum $30.00 order. For every additional $30.00 you spend, I will give you an additional $5.00 off. This offer is for mail orders only. Remember S/H and tax will be added to each order.

Just wanted you to know, Slumber Parties has really taken off. I am currently looking for a few good leaders to join our team. As a special offer to you, if you sign up as a Romance Consultant with me in October or November, I will give you $100.00 worth of retail product for purchasing a $250.00 Kit, $130.00 worth of retail product for purchasing a $500.00 Kit or $175.00 worth of retail product for purchasing a $1000.00 Kit. You must qualify within 30 days of receiving your Kit to be eligible for this offer.

If this interests you, please email or call me.

Michelle

www.slumberpartiesbymichelle.com

onalee99@hotmail.com

414-840-1698