Washington DC Message Boards

APPLY FOR A LOAN HERE AT 3% INTEREST RATE

Guest MRS ALICE WALKER

Guest MRS ALICE WALKER

Am Mrs. Alice Walker CEO Alice financial loan company. My company give out guarantee loan offer to interested individuals and companies at 3% interest rate. Any interested person or company should contact my company for a guarantee loan offer. Contact email: licewalker001@yahoo.com

You can contact us for any of the following type of loan. Personal Loan, Business loan, Debt Consolidation, Hard Money Loans, car loan, insurance loan, mortgage loan, Education loan E.t.c

Full name:

Amount needed:

Contact address:

Phone number:

once we receive the following information, we shall start with the processing of your loan immediately

Thanks,

Mrs. Alice Walker.

• 2 weeks later...

real loan need PLEASE DO NOT E MAIL ME AND ASK ME TO WIRE YOU MONEY IN ORDER TO GET THIS LOAN. THIS IS NOTHING BUT A rip off . I am WILLING TO PAY HIGH INTEREST but nothing upfront h87410@live.com

• 8 months later...
Guest dreamlenders

Good Day,

My name is Bryan Dream,i am a registered and a legitimate loan lender who gives out loan at a very low interest rate of 3%.I give out both business and personal loans to people and organization who needs loan ranging from $2000 to $50,000,000.If you also need an unsecured loan and secured loan we can as well approve it for you.Our loans are guaranteed with no time wasting.You can contact me on dreamlenders@gmail.com for more information

• 8 months later...

Good Day,

My name is Bryan Dream,i am a registered and a legitimate loan lender who gives out loan at a very low interest rate of 3%.I give out both business and personal loans to people and organization who needs loan ranging from $2000 to $50,000,000.If you also need an unsecured loan and secured loan we can as well approve it for you.Our loans are guaranteed with no time wasting.You can contact me on dreamlenders@gmail.com for more information

Dear Everyone,

Dont trust this guy. His a fake, liar person. He already took my money $2000++ . He told me that their is so many problem when he want to transfer that loan to Malaysia thats why he need that money for. That money i suppose to use it for my son school fee but now i dont have any single cents in my wallet and i owe so many people to get that amount. After he received my money, he switch off the phone and he cannot be contact at all. Im not a rich person thats why i want to apply loan for my business. i pray to god that mr.bryan and his family will get punishment for what he did to me. Amin.

• 4 years later...

Peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon you and your family I am Ballard Clems A Buisness Man from Ontario Canada am

using this medium to announce to the world and those in need of financial stability on how i get my loan to get back in

Business..Although I have been scammed several times by some other on-line lenders before, but when the time came for me to

get a loan from D Trust Funds I was first reluctant thinking that the lender might also scam me but to my greatest surprise

my loan was transferred into my bank account within 48 banking working hours, this was after my loan has been approved.I

have also referred some loan seekers to them and they all came back with good testimonies they are not like order loan

lender who keep demanding for more money ...below is the email address

EMAIL : fidelityloanfirmworld@outlook.com or fidelityloanfirmdoha@gmail.com

you can also contact us through whatsaap: +353899525153

Thanks

I AM HERE TO SHARE A TESTIMONY!!! OF MY LOAN OFFER Hello everybody, I am Nancy Mohammed ,currently living in Namibia, I am

a married woman at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation by august this year and i needed to

refinance and pay my bills for my son medication. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate

but never with success,and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, i was introduced to a Man of God a

private loan lender by a friend named Mr. James and i got a loan sum of N$250,000 and today am a business owner and my kids

are doing well at the moment. So dear,if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate

of 3% and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact Mr James he doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy

now and i decided to let people know more about her,he offers all kinds of loans to both individuals and company and also i

want God to bless him more. You can contact his company through this emails :fidelityloanfirmworld@outlook.com or

fidelityloanfirmdoha@gmail.com

• 1 month later...