Washington DC Message Boards

Pt Nanny Needed In Arlington

Guest Megan

Hi! We are looking for a part-time nanny to watch our 11 month old son in our home two days a week (Mondays and Thursdays) from 8 am - 4 pm.

We will pay $150 (i.e., $75 per day). If you are not needed due to the fact that we have off because of vacation, federal holiday or we are sick, we will still pay you even though your services are not needed.

We are looking for someone to start no later then the beginning of November.

We live about 1 mile from the Ballston metro and there is a bus stop at the end of our street.

Thanks!

Megan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, my name is douha mahfad. I am 30 years old, Iam married, and I have 15 months old son.

I will be happy to take good care of you son, if you give the opportunity to do so.

I have B>S degree in economics from morocco, and I am starting an import business with my husband, but I just work weekends.

If you want to know more about me. please give a call : 703-968-0329

Douha,

Thank you

Hi, my name is Nawal.i m available to take a good care of your little ine .i m a student ( a BA holder of English Linguistice) but, at the moment i m a stay at home mom taking care of my little girl ,she is almost 8 months now. i do speak French very fluently . i used to work as french pr-school teacher in my country.Also, i used to to be an occasional babysitter for a family here in Mclean. i do not have a CPR certificate but i did attend babysitting classes and i do not have the licence yet.

if interested plz call me at 703-560-65-68 or at:571-228-37-61.

I hope hearing from soon.

Thank You

Nawal