Washington DC Message Boards

Embracing Israeli designs and ignoring US interests

Guest Adnan Darwash

Guest Adnan Darwash

The US embraces Israeli designs and ignores its own interests

In order to remove one of the biggest threats to Israel, President George W. Bush planned to attack Iraq some eight months before the attack on 9/11. (See Paul O’Neil, the Price of Loyalty). That was at the expense of US interests in Latin America which led to the election of leftists governments throughout the continent.

Similarly, Obama wants to remove another big threat to Israel by destroying Iran while neglecting US vital interests in the Middle East. Hilary Clinton is currently (10.01.2010) waging a cynical anti-Iranian campaign in the Persian Gulf at the time when peoples of US-supported corrupt Arab autocrats got fed up and took to the streets in Tunisia and Algeria and their revolt may soon spread to Morocco, Libya, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Yemen. According to French President Sarkozy, Al-Qaeda operatives are threatening Western interests in Africa in an area between the Atlantic Ocean and the Red Sea.

As if the above was not enough, the Americans have been diligently working at implementing another Israeli design represented by the splitting of Sudan after castigating its president Omar Al-Bashir as a war criminal.

The Arabs and Muslims are fed up with America, its pro-Israeli designs and its support for the corrupt, mostly geriatric, autocrats in power. It seems that 2011 may bring serious changes to North Africa and the Middle East that the Americans can’t afford to ignore.

Adnan Darwash, Iraq Occupation Times

Oh Please!!!! Give all of us a break. Your understanding of the issues is poor "very poor".

The middle east "And you thank the democrats for there help" is going nuclear.

So what is your beef other than not knowing what's going on?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The US embraces Israeli designs and ignores its own interests

In order to remove one of the biggest threats to Israel, President George W. Bush planned to attack Iraq some eight months before the attack on 9/11. (See Paul O’Neil, the Price of Loyalty). That was at the expense of US interests in Latin America which led to the election of leftists governments throughout the continent.

Similarly, Obama wants to remove another big threat to Israel by destroying Iran while neglecting US vital interests in the Middle East. Hilary Clinton is currently (10.01.2010) waging a cynical anti-Iranian campaign in the Persian Gulf at the time when peoples of US-supported corrupt Arab autocrats got fed up and took to the streets in Tunisia and Algeria and their revolt may soon spread to Morocco, Libya, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Yemen. According to French President Sarkozy, Al-Qaeda operatives are threatening Western interests in Africa in an area between the Atlantic Ocean and the Red Sea.

As if the above was not enough, the Americans have been diligently working at implementing another Israeli design represented by the splitting of Sudan after castigating its president Omar Al-Bashir as a war criminal.

The Arabs and Muslims are fed up with America, its pro-Israeli designs and its support for the corrupt, mostly geriatric, autocrats in power. It seems that 2011 may bring serious changes to North Africa and the Middle East that the Americans can’t afford to ignore.

Guest Adnan Darwash

Oh Please!!!! Give all of us a break. Your understanding of the issues is poor "very poor".

The middle east "And you thank the democrats for there help" is going nuclear.

So what is your beef other than not knowing what's going on?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish you have the knowledge and the guts to discuss issues instead of getting personal. Israel had introduced nuclear weapons to the Middle East with American support. Your concern about Iranian nukes is misplaced besides being untimely. Let the USraelis go and drink the Dead Sea water, Iran is already a nuclear state.

I have read the arab message boards, the rhetoric is the same.

I would agree with lawlet that you do have to back up your information, but since she does not do it either; there you have it.

Anyways Carter went to the palestinian territories advocating self rule for the palestinians, and the palestinians tried to blow him up.

So now my question is this; Why? He is on the palestinians side. Granted the syrians don't want much contact with Carter as well, but "my god!" they don't try to blow him up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish you have the knowledge and the guts to discuss issues instead of getting personal. Israel had introduced nuclear weapons to the Middle East with American support. Your concern about Iranian nukes is misplaced besides being untimely. Let the USraelis go and drink the Dead Sea water, Iran is already a nuclear state.

Guest Adanan Darwash

Former President Carter is one of the most respected Americana in the Arab and Muslim world. He did supervise the 2006 election in the Palestinian territories and declared them as fair and free. To the hard luck of the Americans Hamas had won. No-one I know tried to kill Carter. The real killers in the Middle East are the Israelis using US weapons and CIA support.

Adnan Drawsh, Iraq Occupation Times

Guest Adnan Darwash

Citing references:

I rarely have the habbit of doing some-one elese home work. Concerning G.W. Bush planning the war on Iraq eigth months before 9/11 it was properly quoted from O'Neil, Bush budget director. The Leftists winning in Brazil, Bolivia, equador ..etc can be easily checked. The visit of Secretary of State, Hilary Clinton, to the Gulf states is fresh news. There is a popular uprising in Pro-American Tunis and Algiers. The US support for the corrupt Arab autocrats requires no documntation. Have you heard the Americans criticising the lack of democracy in Saudi Arabia or Egypt? Why Iraq was attacked in 2003 and not Saudi Arabia or Egypt since 15 of the 19 who attacked WTC and the Pentagon were Saudis besides Bin Laden, Mohammed Atta and Dr Al-Zwahiri are Egyptians? I would love to read some meaningful views not slogans or personal attacks.

http://www.examiner.com/christian-worldview-in-national/christians-iran-persecuted-by-leadership

Christians in Iran persecuted by leadership

January 11th, 2011 4:53 pm ET

Reports are coming out of Iran that authorities have taken dozens of Christians into custody, who were either former Muslims or Christians telling Muslims about Christianity.

Governor Mortez Tamadon, from Teheran said, “Just like the Taliban who have inserted themselves into Islam like a parasite, (evangelicals) have crafted a movement in the name of Christianity.”

Reports of plain clothes policemen have been circulated that that they are forcing their way into people home and searching for Bibles. Iran forbids Christians to possess Bibles.

Guest Stephen

I am planning a trip to the Holy Land. What would happen if I wear a crucifix in Jordan, Israel, Palestine, and Egypt. It is something I very proud of. My father gave it to me, so I do not want to remove it. Do any of these countries have laws that would stop me and take it?

Are there churches there that allow my family to worship on Sunday? Finally is there a universal word that means we come in peace?

Guest Adnan Darwash

Jews don't recognise Christianity or Islam. Christianity recognises Judaism but not Islam. But Islam recognises Moses and Jesus while the Torah and the Bible are conidered as holy books. To be more specific, Islam recognises 25 prophets from Adam to Mohammed. In fact Judaism, Christianity and Islam are known as the three Abrahamic religions because they all believe in Prophet Abraham.

But political developments have influedced Arabs and Muslims. The creation of Israel in 1948 and the expulsion of Palestinian Muslims and Christians have poisoned the atmosphere and fueled an anti-Jewish feeling. The on-going USareli anti-Islamic crusade since 9/11, made it difficult for Jews and Christians to move freely in places like Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Pakistan and more recently Iraq and Egypt. In General, Christians can 'safely' travel in Israel and in the Palestinian territories.

I do worry that the nuclear potential in the Middle East could be devastating. I was watching a BBC documentary about Israel that estimated the country to have the six largest stockpile of nuclear weapons.

Guest Suntaro

Jews don't recognise Christianity or Islam. Christianity recognises Judaism but not Islam. But Islam recognises Moses and Jesus while the Torah and the Bible are conidered as holy books. To be more specific, Islam recognises 25 prophets from Adam to Mohammed. In fact Judaism, Christianity and Islam are known as the three Abrahamic religions because they all believe in Prophet Abraham.

But political developments have influedced Arabs and Muslims. The creation of Israel in 1948 and the expulsion of Palestinian Muslims and Christians have poisoned the atmosphere and fueled an anti-Jewish feeling. The on-going USareli anti-Islamic crusade since 9/11, made it difficult for Jews and Christians to move freely in places like Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Pakistan and more recently Iraq and Egypt. In General, Christians can 'safely' travel in Israel and in the Palestinian territories.

Adnan,

Mormons share a similar story here in the United States. Ever since they changed their name to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and stopped polygamy, there has been more acceptance with their beliefs. In the 70's the Osmonds had a television show that captivated the hearts of the teenagers of that generation.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/The_Osmonds

On the night of 21 September, 1823, a heavenly messenger, who gave his name as Moroni, and revealed the existence of an ancient record containing the fullness of the Gospel of Christ as taught by the Saviour after his Resurrection to the Nephites, a branch of the House of Israel which inhabited the American continent ages prior to its discovery by Columbus. Moroni in mortal life had been a Nephite prophet, the son of another prophet named Mormon, who was the compiler of the record buried in a hill situated about two miles from the modern village of Manchester.

http://www.newadvent...then/10570c.htm

There needs to be a teenage pop superstar who is Muslim that captures the hearts of everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.