Washington DC Message Boards

Passion Parties By Stacy

Guest stacy huggins

Guest stacy huggins

Passion Parties is the place to be!!! www.stacyztoybox.com

I am looking for at least 8 women to join MY team beginning September 1, 2004. The first 8 to join my team will receive 100 business cards customized with your info on it, personalized name tag and a free Passion Parties basic website! Or if you refer someone who signs up as a distributor with me you will receive $40 in FREE products!!!!

You be the boss!! Take charge and become a Passion Parties Consultant! PART TIME WORK FOR FULL TIME PAY! I am looking for bright, energetic women to join my team - Nationwide! Why not eat, drink, laugh, talk about sex and go home with a lot of money in your pocket. Get Paid to Party! Consultants Needed Nationwide!

Want get started today? We have many start-up package opportunities to choose from as low as $100. Information and prices for kits can be sent to you upon request.

****New Promotion started September 1 as well:****

With this promotion - new consultants earn:

$100 Kit = 25% buying discount

$250 Kit = 40% buying discount

$450 Kit = 40% buying discount + free shipping on the business

builder and qualifying order if placed at the same time.

Once you become a part of our team you have the chance to win and earn free products, trips, MONEY and even car bonuses!!! You can earn up to 40% at each party held, earn points to pay for conventions that have been in Vegas and coming up next will be Florida. All expenses could be paid with your efforts!!

*********My site now contains a brochure to view in PDF as well as the Imagine CD that can be viewed using Windows Media Player***********

~~~~~~~~You may email for more info, but if you would like a FREE packet to look over please forward a mailing address maybe even a phone number with a good time to call and I will call and explain all of the benefits of joining my team-no obligation to join!! I will, however, want to speak with you prior to sending out the packet to verify that you are real, that you are over 18 years old, to confirm address and to verify you are the person requesting the information. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have been looking for extra income (or to quit your day job) - Passion Parties may be your ticket. Meet new people, earn extra money, stay home with the kids, you can even make a career out of Passion Parties. Low start-up costs to join and tons of training is provided. Work full or part time - your choice. Great for Work at Home Moms (WAHM), Stay at Home Moms (SAHM) and Military Wives (LIKE ME!)- actually, anyone who wants make some extra cash - the easy way. Contact me for FREE information. I won’t pressure you! Either this is for you or it isn’t and I take “NO” for an answer.

You DO NOT have to have experience!!! I provide free help, training, tips, ideas and personal contact by phone and email. You will also have immediate access to my upline and yahoo groups with other Passion Parties consultants to get ideas!

Stacy Huggins,

Passion Parties Team Manager

http://www.StacyzToyBox.com

(410) 674-6962 or (410 562-4140

or email: StacyzToyBox@hotmail.com

• 8 years later...
Guest Stacy Bowen

Join my team!!

Passion Parties is the place to be!!!

GET PAID TO PARTY

www.stacyztoybox2.com

PART TIME WORK FOR FULL TIME PAY! I am looking for bright, energetic women to join my team - Nationwide! Why not eat, drink, laugh, talk about sex and go home with a lot of money in your pocket?

There are 8 different ways to earn with Passion Parties, Inc.

1. Earn up to 40% on personal sales

2. Earn up to 10% additional payout through CASH bonuses on personal sales

3. Earn CASH bonuses on every new personally sponsored consultant who places a qualifying order

4. Earn up to 5% overrides on sales of your consultants 3 levels deep

5. earn $400 monthly Car Allowance

6. Earn $3000 per quarter through our Home Award

7. Earn trips to exotic location

8. Earn valuable jewelry, prizes, and awards

Plus

Earn recognition for your achievements!

September 1-December 31, 2005 new consultants can take advantage of extra savings!

$100 start up kit is 25% profit rather than only 10% PLUS save $10

$250 start up kit is 40% profit rather than only 25% PLUS save $20

$450 start up kits is 40% PLUS save $30

Please contact me to ask about the Feet on the Street Promotion and lets get you started today!!

You DO NOT have to have experience!!! With Passion Parties you are in business for yourself but not by yourself. You receive support through:

1. Business owners Manual

2. Video, Audio and CD training

3. Personal training from your sponsor and up line

4. Monthly magazine

5. Regional workshops and seminars (not required)

6. National conventions

7. Online consultants websites

8. Multimedia Business Center

Let’s get you started today!

S

tart today and I will give you 250 free customized business cards, name tag and your very own online Passion Parties website!!

P

assion Parties, formerly know as Coming Attractions, has been in business for 11 years and is the premier adult party company. We had growth of 80% for the year 2004 and still have room to grow as we only have 8000 consultants. We have also gone international as no other party plan has! We have been featured on Prime Time, New York Times, O Magazine, and Queer Eye for the Straight Girl and also have been approached by Oprah’s producers for a possible segment coming up soon. We will be featured on Dateline coming soon! Sue Johansen, Jennifer Berman, Brian Biro, Lyn Conway, Suzie Johnson, and Michael Castelman have all embraced Passion Parties as the leading adult party company and endorse our efforts and products.

Our Mission

T

o share the Passion Parties’ vision that any woman can experience the prosperity of owning her own business; to share products that will enhance a women’s relationship; and to share the philosophy of women helping women.

Stacy Bowen

Passion Parties

www.stacyztoybox2.com

478-230-4650

email: stacyztoybox2.com

Place an order, book a party or join my team! Bringing the adult store to your door. Enhance your romance, Tastefully done, Excitingly fun!!