Washington DC Message Boards

OC to OP - Good or Bad

Guest i am the anonymous

Guest i am the anonymous

The once popular street drug OC to the unpopular drug OP. This will be good for getting the drug off of the streets. This new pill can not be sniffed through the nose or injected into their blood stream. This is one step closer to getting abused pharmaceuticals off of the streets. But this will only have them start using the real heroin instead of the synthetic heroin known as Oxycontin (OC). The police need to start getting the crap under control.

Guest i am the anonymous

OP is just the slang abbreviation for the name Oxycontin and Purdue Pharma LP, who is creating the "new Oxycontin". The new pill's plastic-like coating has been thickened and improved, which was created to make the drug harder to crush up and snort or inject. (these 2 methods of abusing the pill gave an instant high because it enters the blood stream immediately.)

Guest i am the anonymous

You are totally correct, they (drug abusers) will find a way I believe... And that way is going to lead to more heroin production, smuggling, and use. I think the government is taking a step that is unnecessary because all it is doing is taking one of the many abused pharmaceuticals. Harder drugs will be used and I'm sure it will only be time before scientists and chemists create another drug more potent than Oxycontin, which will most likely be another illegal CDS (controlled dangerous substance). The government is always correct and know what the are doing right? <_< It's only a matter of time before the crap hits the fan!