Washington DC Message Boards

ENTER TO WIN A GREAT “PAMPER ME” PRIZE PACK – FOR WOMEN ONLY

Guest Fantasy Box Studios

There is a new fitness craze for women sweeping the area; fitness through pole and exotic dance. Women have varying opinions on this fitness trend. We are interested in your opinion on this type of service. Please take 5 minutes to fill out this brief survey and be automatically entered to win a wonderful gift basket to pamper yourself with. Link to survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3DC9SDV

Pamper Me Prize Pack Includes:

• 2 bottles of wine (proof of age will be required)

• Assortment of chocolates (Godiva & Ferrero Rocher)

• $10.00 MAC Gift Card

• Socks/Adult Booties

• Luxury Bathrobe & Slipper Set

• Pedicure Kit (Includes a battery operated oscillating Pedicure Tool, foot brush attachment, exfoliating attachment, sander attachment, toe separator, foot scrub, foot repair balm, foot brush, pumice stone and small towel)

• 1 Gift Certificate for a FREE drop in class when we launch (valid for exactly 1 year after launch)

Raffle Rules:

• Only 1 entry per person

• There is 1 prize pack and only 1 winner will be selected

• Must be female to enter

• Must be at least 18 or older to enter

• Must be over 21 to win the wine (proof of age will be required. Wine will not be sent to anyone under 21 even if they win; only the rest of the package will be sent).

• Must reside in the Washington Metropolitan Area (see Composition as defined by Wikpedia to see if your area qualifies http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Metropolitan_Area, excluding West Virginia). No package will be shipped outside of this area.

• Must complete the survey in its entirety. Do not skip any question or any part of any question. Please type an answer into the comment boxes as prompted. Any partially completed survey will not be considered in the drawing.

• In order to send the prize pack we will need a complete shipping address. This does not have to be your home, but it does need to be somewhere you trust receiving packages (i.e., work, P.O. Box, etc…). Please fill in all your contact information.

• Winner will be selected on April 15th

• Winner’s package will be shipped on or about April 20th to arrive in time to celebrate the end of another grueling tax season.

• Winner does not need to be present at the time of drawing to win

• No purchase necessary to enter and no purchase necessary to win

• This announcement will be placed on Craig’s List every week until April 15th.

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our marketing survey. Good luck in the raffle!

Link to survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3DC9SDV

A friend of mine and I are working hard to launch a fitness center geared towards women of all ages, all races, all professions to come and get fit while learning some fun new sexy technigues. As everyone can guess launching a new business is difficult. The difficulty I am having now is simply getting people to take 5 minutes to complete a survey that will help us focus our product. So, we thought, people don't usually want to do something for nothing. We thought our difficulty was that we were asking people to do the survey with no reward. With that in mind we developed a really nice gift package with a Robe and Slipper set, a pedicure kit, a free class, chcolates, ankle socks, and a $10.00 Mac Gift Card to try to entice people to complete the survey. And still nothing. So, if anyone cares to take a moment to relay their insight as to what we can do to get this survey complete by 200 people I'd greatly appreciate it. What is an effective way to get someone to complete the survey? Check it out, you don't have to complete it. But please check out the survey and let me know what you think. Here is the survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3DC9SDV

You can email me at Ketreena@fbsstudios.com. I really look forward to your insight. This business is so very important to us so please Help!!

Hi Jennifer,

We have a personal trainer program which will include both male and female trainers. However, at this time we plan to have all our actual dance instructors be female only. We believe that women are most comfortable training with other women in terms of hands on nature that some dance instruction requires. If, however, as we develop we find that our clients have an overwhelming desire to be instructed by men as well then we'd of course modify to suit our client's needs. Of course, there is the fact that most dance instructors are invariably women. :-)

We are looking to be based in Silver Spring, MD.

Thanks for the question!