Washington DC Message Boards

Change Name of "United States Federal Reserve" to "Central Bank of the United States"

Guest Tea Party Patriot

Guest Tea Party Patriot

Fellow Americans,

In my opinion. We all have been duped. But, lets not be too drastic. We need the experience our and infrastructure the central bank has acquired over the years. I think money earned should stay away from politics. The duration of a Federal Reserve board member is way too long. I think one member should come from the President. One member approved by Congress. One member approved by United States Citizens on the electoral ballot.

These members will report to the people every tax quarter on the Financial State of the bank in terms that every Citizen can understand written in Every language it does business with. The technology is already their. We also need to make Open.gov transparent for all taxpayers since we are paying for it, we all are teachers to our children.

All advantages that Public Servants have should be approved by the American People during the national and state district levels. Running for President should be done in a more Democratic Way. I would request the petition of All state Senators accept the ballot of the Libertarian Party into their ballot. I would like to nominate Ron Paul and Dennis Kusinich to run for President and Vice President on our National Ballot.

I disappointed that President Obama did not realize that the people that voted for him are not that dumb. I believe our President to have a strong power of understanding our legal system. I believe him an honorable man. But, he needs to better define the rules in his Chicago Style of politics.

Guest Steve St. Aubin

While I consider myself far from a "Tea Party-er," when you're right, your right, and I agree with the above titled op-ed 100% as, in my opinion, it's not partisan: it's just common sense.

Kudos.

Steve

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.