Washington DC Message Boards

loan assistance needed ASAP

Guest mary

<help please>

I'm trying to find a bank/lender to help me purchase a parking space in Columbia Heights. The parking space costs $40,000 and it needs to be fully financed and settled before Nov 13th.

I've tried Wells Fargo, Wachovia, Bank of America, NFCU, and AFCU -- all with no success. My only option appears to be a personal loan, and for a $40K parking space, there is no way I can afford to pay that off in 60 months.

I need a home equity loan or a traditional mortgage on the property, something that has longer pay-off terms. AND it HAS be settled before November 13th.

Any advice on who I can contact??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vincent sand

<help please>

I'm trying to find a bank/lender to help me purchase a parking space in Columbia Heights. The parking space costs $40,000 and it needs to be fully financed and settled before Nov 13th.

I've tried Wells Fargo, Wachovia, Bank of America, NFCU, and AFCU -- all with no success. My only option appears to be a personal loan, and for a $40K parking space, there is no way I can afford to pay that off in 60 months.

I need a home equity loan or a traditional mortgage on the property, something that has longer pay-off terms. AND it HAS be settled before November 13th.

Any advice on who I can contact??

Hi,

With regard to your posted Ad,we of Vin-finances guarantee your financial success in your business,personal needs,contracts,projects,and others.

Send us a mail via-vincefinances@gmail.com and we promise you our prompt response.

THANKS.

Vincent sand,

Loan officer.

• 4 years later...

Hello,

We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,or you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via email today for such help (loans, start up money): freedomplace0013@gmail.com for the bible says""Luke 11:10 Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened"so do not let these opportunity pass you by because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more. Please this is only for a serious minded and God fearing people in financial hardship and want to find their way out.

You are advise to fill and return the details below..

Your Name:______________________
Your Address:____________________
Your Country:____________________
Your Occupation:__________________
Loan Amount Needed:______________
Loan Duration:____________________
Monthly Income:__________________
Cell phone Number:________________
Have you applied for a loan before: ________________
If you have applied for a loan before, where you treated honestly? where are the company located?...

Act fast and get out of financial stress, mess and hardship by contacting VAN DER MERWE RICHARD DANIEL Loan Corporation Today via Email at: freedomplace0013@gmail.com .You shall be treated with the best of our resources until you get this funds transferred into your account, and your quick and fast respond determines how fast you shall be receiving your loan. Without any delay Apply for your best and easy Loan here with us. Please email to us via

email: freedomplace0013@gmail.com
Best Regards
Mr VAN DER MERWE RICHARD DANIEL