Washington DC Message Boards

Infusion Off-Ice Training

Guest jimfox

Are you a ice hockey player and just spent the entire Summer training your butt off and are getting ready for the upcoming season? Don't make the number one mistake at all ages, including the pros, and not train hard during the season. As an assistant or head strength coach for over 13 years for The Washington Capitals I, Jim Fox, developed and implemented hockey specific programs to the best athletes in the world. Despite what you may of heard you can achieve gains throughout an entire season, typically 9 months, with a well thought out balanced program. If your interested in taking your program to the next level, right now, then cantact me at jimfox@dcemail.com or call 301-717-0860.

Don't waste that hard work that you have done and saw in Peter Twist's video. Keep the strength, power, agility, and balance over the course of the season by participating in Infusion Off-Ice training. It will be the best decision you have made this season.

Do you think girls can compete in ice hockey? My dad says boys are stronger.

Sure girls can compete at ice hockey. I work with the Washington Pride as the strength and conditioning coach. The Washington Pride is a U19 girls team that travels throughout the U.S as well as Canada competing. Boys may be stronger in some regards but it's all relative. Girls may not be able to lift as much as boys due to an increased amount of testerone on the boys part but can still achieve gains if they work hard.

Do you have any pictures of you working out with players?

Yes I do. If you go to the message boards for www.dcpages you will see my banner of my company, Infusion Athletic Training, with me training a former Washington Capital, Dainus Zubrus. If your interested in seeing some more let me know.