Washington DC Message Boards

Sarah Palin's brain has left the planet.

Guest Rocket455

Guest Rocket455

God bless Sarah Palin and her rant on universal health care:

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with [sic] Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's "death panel" so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their "level of productivity in society."

What the ...

Really? "Death Panel??" Hopefully the "death panels" will be headed by educated people because, really, who wants to be put to death by someone with the collective I.Q. of a bag of dead frogs? (Sorry Sarah)

Guest Farmguys

What Sarah Palin is good at is killing defenseless wild animals from a plane, neglecting and using her children as publicity props and pulling her blouse or skirt over her head like a 5 year old trying for attention.

Oh and I forgot to mention she was good at having some strange man from Africa "pull the Devil out of her". Hell she would have copulated with the Devil if it got her a second of fame.

Now she's up and running her mouth again that her "baby will have to stand before President Obama's DEATH SQUAD and that's EVIL".

What a sad end the woman has come to now. She has wrecked the lives of her kids..i.e. one with drug problems, one she outed for an unwed pregnancy, one she's treated so bably that she is angry beyond words and may never recover from and now a tiny child with special needs is being waved about like some kind of broken mechanism and ALL SO SARAH CAN GET SOME ATTENTION.

Guest Truthseeker

A "Special Comment" on Sarah Palin's "death panel" criticism of President Obama's health care proposal. "There is no death panel... but there is downright evil, and Ms. Palin, you just served its cause..." On her efforts to clarify her comments, Keith says, "Too little, too late, too obvious... You should be ashamed of yourself."

He closes by predicting she will become "the de facto chairman of a detah panel... your higher calling, Ms. Palin... God forgive you, Ms. Palin.

Guest Rocket455

Dear Human:

Thank You.

"The Democrats"

P.S. I know what you were attempting to say was not a compliment; it just came out that way.

;)

To ALL four of you;

Your Dedication to Your Group "Democrats" is to be commended, but your morals have little to be desired.

I meant it. You can't think any other way than in democrat. Just like I can't think any other way other than Republican, but at least I try to keep an open mind.

This fight over Universal Health Care is one on democrat versus democrat. Your group has ALL the votes to Ram the health care bill through. In the House, Senate, White house.

Even small businesses are in favor "You can't beat that".

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/state_regional/article/B-HLTH13_20090812-213606/285659/

Guest Rust Belt

I thought this name calling would be over for awhile. I got sick of watching TV last year. Now I am seeing a dummy Senator getting strung up from a tree. People asking me what I think. I do not know what is the truth anymore. I just know that I hate politicians and news television.

What do you want to know? That universal health care is going to kill people with in the disabled community as well as the senior population? Oh Yeah! It will.

To cover that many people you have to have rationing "No choice".

Are the democrats playing political games with this? YES

Am I going to tell you what they are? NO, and why? For getting the Bill to cover People with Pre-Existing Conditions.

Just like in my world of politics there are different battles. One of the more intense political battles being fought is actually in the Caribbean. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought this name calling would be over for awhile. I got sick of watching TV last year. Now I am seeing a dummy Senator getting strung up from a tree. People asking me what I think. I do not know what is the truth anymore. I just know that I hate politicians and news television.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.