Washington DC Message Boards

Looking For Alexandra Kalinderis

Guest Cemal Atila

Guest Cemal Atila

Dear All,

My name is Cemal Atila. I am writing you from Konstantinopolis (Istanbul), Turkey to ask your kind help or advice for a serious problem that I'm facing.

I have a Greek girlfriend who lives in Washington D.C., USA and works as a flight attendant on a US airline company. Almost three weeks ago I suddenly lost contact with her and I can't reach her with all the means I have. When we had our last contact on July 13th, 2004, she was a bit ill and she was going to go to hospital the following day. And from then on, I could never contact her again. Naturaly, this has been a disaster for me and I am very much worried about her health. I am sure she is having a serious problem, but I can not reach her at all. I am going to submit a few details about her below and I desperately ask you to help me or at least give me some idea on how I can find out information about her.

Her name is Alexandra Kalinderis.

She lives in Washington D.C. with her mother.

She works in a US Airline Company as a Flight Attendant.

I would be more than grateful if any of you could kindly help me. Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Cemal Atila

Istanbul-Turkey

My e-mails:

filos@sirtaki.org

cemalatila@yahoo.com

• 11 months later...