Washington DC Message Boards

Palin and McCain are Afraid of Media

Guest Carl Ellis

Guest Carl Ellis

I am not great with words, but John McCain is a plain yellow belly sapsucker. Both He and Sarah Palin are afraid to answer news reporters questions. All they do is spit out the same rehearsed lines every day. If I said the same thing every day I would be good at it too.

The Maverick needs to grow some **corn cob** and balls and face the tough questions like a man.

It does not matter anyway. Everything is rigged. We are just too stupid to fight against it. Don't come to Helena, because we are tired of the C-R-A-P.

If someone is running for office, they are expected to answer legitimate questions posed by the media, so that the citizenry can make an informed decision when it is time to vote. This woman is attempting to claim the second highest office in the land. If she cannot handle the stress of responding to questions from the press now, what is the likelihood that she can handle the responsibilities of Vice President?

Joe Biden has done 85 or so interviews since he became Obama's running mate. He's been called a gaffe machine and yet, he keeps doing interviews.

Palin has done only 3 interviews and 2 of them were softballs (People and Hannity).

Joe Biden has done 85 or so interviews since he became Obama's running mate. He's been called a gaffe machine and yet, he keeps doing interviews.

Palin has done only 3 interviews and 2 of them were softballs (People and Hannity).

I totally agree with all of these posts. Sarah and John pretend they are tough, but in reality they are afraid of the tough questions.

The campaign told the TV producer, print and wire reporters in the press pool that follows the Alaska governor that they would not be admitted with the photographers and camera crew taken in to photograph the meetings. At least two news organizations, including The Associated Press, objected and were told that the decision was not subject to discussion.

CNN decided to yank its crew at the U.N. in protest, a major blow to the McCain campaign's efforts to get TV coverage of this highly stage-managed moment. The Associated Press also apparently objected, as did other networks.Even the beloved Fox News is upset.

View the video at YouTube.

Guest Dixie Highway

I would be to if I was directing the McCain news front. I want to make it clear that Sarah Palin stupidity does not represent all the rural folk in my neck in the woods. Our parents just listen to the preachers and radio yahoos. If it is not God's word I am not going to listen to my minister's crazy thoughts.

How can anyone take this Palin serious? I watched her third big interview with Katie Couric. Palin is way out of her depth and it's only going to get worse.

Couric: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

Sarah Palin: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and, on our other side, the land-boundary that we have with Canada. It's funny that a comment like that was kinda made to … I don't know, you know … reporters.

Couric: Mocked?

Palin: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

Couric: Well, explain to me why that enhances your foreign-policy credentials.

Palin: Well, it certainly does, because our, our next-door neighbors are foreign countries, there in the state that I am the executive of. And there…

Couric: Have you ever been involved in any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

Palin: We have trade missions back and forth, we do. It's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia. As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/25/...in4479062.shtml

She is Vice President, Not President.

Look!!!! The Democrats are going to keep on bringing up the Age Question, and what if this, that or the other happens.

I myself would love to toy with Obama's Advisors on Latin America "THEY are NOT in the loop as to what's going on in Latin America". I can Promise that 100% and then some.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can anyone take this Palin serious? I watched her third big interview with Katie Couric. Palin is way out of her depth and it's only going to get worse.

Couric: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

Sarah Palin: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and, on our other side, the land-boundary that we have with Canada. It's funny that a comment like that was kinda made to … I don't know, you know … reporters.

Couric: Mocked?

Palin: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

Couric: Well, explain to me why that enhances your foreign-policy credentials.

Palin: Well, it certainly does, because our, our next-door neighbors are foreign countries, there in the state that I am the executive of. And there…

Couric: Have you ever been involved in any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

Palin: We have trade missions back and forth, we do. It's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia. As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/25/...in4479062.shtml

She is Vice President, Not President.

Look!!!! The Democrats are going to keep on bringing up the Age Question, and what if this, that or the other happens.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you mean Joe Biden will be Vice President. Correct.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.