Washington DC Message Boards

I was sad that the Redskins lost last night

joeknight

Keep your chin up Joe. The redskins are hiding their best skills, and will crush everyone this season.

GO REDSKINS!

Thank you for thinking of me. I know we will beat the Giants and be 1-0 to start the season off good. I am going to watch the game and cheer the Redskins to victory and then all the Redskins can be happy. I know that Ed and Luke and Doug and I are true fans of the Redskins. We all want the Redskins to win and when they lose games we are sad and we get ready for the next game and take one game at a time. All of us at DCPages.com hope the Redskins win this Thursday.

Keep your chin up Joe. The redskins are hiding their best skills, and will crush everyone this season.

GO REDSKINS!

Thank you for thinking of me. I know we will beat the Giants and be 1-0 to start the season off good. I am going to watch the game and cheer the Redskins to victory and then all the Redskins can be happy. I know that Ed and Luke and Doug and I are true fans of the Redskins. We all want the Redskins to win and when they lose games we are sad and we get ready for the next game and take one game at a time. All of us at DCPages.com hope the Redskins win this Thursday.

GO REDSKINS!