Washington DC Message Boards

OBAMA SHOWS HIS TRUE FEAR OF MCCAIN

Psycho

OBAMA SHOWS HIS TRUE FEAR OF MCCAIN

2008_08_23t010204_450x394_us_usa_politics.jpg

In picking Sen. Joe Biden to be his running mate, Barack Obama sought to shore up his weakness — inexperience in office and on foreign policy — rather than underscore his strength as a new-generation candidate defying political conventions.

He picked a 35-year veteran of the Senate — the ultimate insider — rather than a candidate from outside Washington, such as Govs. Tim Kaine of Virginia or Kathleen Sebelius of Kansas; or from outside his party, such as Sen. Chuck Hagel of Nebraska; or from outside the mostly white male club of vice presidential candidates. Hillary Rodham Clinton didn't even make his short list.

The picks say something profound about Obama: For all his self-confidence, the 47-year-old Illinois senator worried that he couldn't beat Republican John McCain without help from a seasoned politician willing to attack. The Biden selection is the next logistical step in an Obama campaign that has become more negative — a strategic decision that may be necessary but threatens to run counter to his image.

Guest John_*

Fear???? I don't think so! President Obama made an excellent choice in picking VP Biden. That showed excellent judgement as compared to McBush's pick Friday. Senator McBush has obviously lost his mind. I guess Rush Limpbrain, Sean Hypocrite, Bill Goofy Smile Kristol, Newt Run Out of Congress Gingrich and Dick The Idiot Morris talked McBush into this pick. WOW!!!! Like the rest of America I still can't believe he bypassed the 2 or 3 good picks that would have kept him somewhat close in this race. By Nov. 5th it will be an overwhelming massacre with President Obama leading America back to where it used to be in the days of the Clinton Administration. I can't believe that President Cheney and his little puppet, GollyGeeW have basically sunk America into a Third World country.

:lol:

Guest Obama's Drug Dealer

It is just a question of time before Obama's real histor of drug use is exposed.

Fear???? I don't think so! President Obama made an excellent choice in picking VP Biden. That showed excellent judgement as compared to McBush's pick Friday. Senator McBush has obviously lost his mind. I guess Rush Limpbrain, Sean Hypocrite, Bill Goofy Smile Kristol, Newt Run Out of Congress Gingrich and Dick The Idiot Morris talked McBush into this pick. WOW!!!! Like the rest of America I still can't believe he bypassed the 2 or 3 good picks that would have kept him somewhat close in this race. By Nov. 5th it will be an overwhelming massacre with President Obama leading America back to where it used to be in the days of the Clinton Administration. I can't believe that President Cheney and his little puppet, GollyGeeW have basically sunk America into a Third World country.

:lol:

Guest human_*

Well aint this a switch, Barack obama choose biden an insider, and John McCain choose a Women who does have a track record in cleaning up the government.

It's Clear that McCain really is for change, while barack "Even though he talks pretty" will give us the same ole same ole politics as usual.

Also she is a GOVENOR. Hard to beat that record. Obama has NO experience in reaching across the aisle.

It's perfectly understandable who really is afraid of change, and it aint McCain.

Guest John_*
Well aint this a switch, Barack obama choose biden an insider, and John McCain choose a Women who does have a track record in cleaning up the government.

It's Clear that McCain really is for change, while barack "Even though he talks pretty" will give us the same ole same ole politics as usual.

Also she is a GOVENOR. Hard to beat that record. Obama has NO experience in reaching across the aisle.

It's perfectly understandable who really is afraid of change, and it aint McCain.

[b]John McBUSH thinks the economy is not too bad and turns to Phil Gramm for advice.

John McBUSH thinks the big oil companies should get millions in tax breaks.

John McBUSH thinks we should overturn Roe vs. Wade.

John McBUSH thinks we should privatize Social Security.

John McBUSH agrees with George W. Bush 95% of the time.

John McBUSH voted against giving our returning troops the care they need and deserve.

John McBUSH needs Joe Lieberman to whisper in his ear the difference between Sunni & Shia.

John McBUSH is against helping American farmers.

And, John McBUSH thinks Sarah Palin is not only ready, but is the best selection to be a heartbeat from being President..............???????????????????????

Good Grief, McBUSH is a retarded idiot BUT, that is offensive to idiots and retarded people!!! One seriously has to ask what is McBUSH's Cabinet going to look like? Well at least nobody has to worry about that since the Obama/Biden ticket is going to win in an Electoral landslide. I only thought McBUSH was simply getting old and showing signs of Alzheimer's but, now I agree with 90% of America, the guy is bonafied certifiable. McBUSH is straight out of One Flew Over The Coo Coo's Nest and Palin is straight out of Fargo the movie. This proves that there is no place left in America for Republicans....all Repubo's should go ahead and ship off to Iran or Saudi Arabia where idiots are as happy as apple pie and watermelon on a hot summer evening. I do feel bad for the few good Republican's left in the U.S. of A. . [/b]

Guest human_*

John, you still can't get away from this FACT "read below", and to pick on our allies whom we need the most too "tsk,tsk,tsk".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This video below is proably about Guest John.

John, you still can't get away from this FACT "read below", and to pick on our allies whom we need the most too "tsk,tsk,tsk".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROTFLMAO...dude, you are way too far out in right field for me. Palin a mayor????? ROTFLMAO!!!!! Palin a governor?????????????? ROTFLMAO!!!!

She was mayor of a little backwoods town of 6,000. She is gov of the smallest state in the nation, population wise, with 650,000 people total. There are school librarians with as much experience as she has. President Obama and VP Biden have both been vetted 3 million ways. Inside out and outside in. America now knows President Obama and have known VP Biden for a long time.

You and your two other aliases can go ahead and vote for that goofy scatterbrain mcBUSHIE and his Fargo sidekick, palin. ROTFLMAO @ the stupidity of today's repubo's. Tou little gals are just too funny. See you on Nov. 5th to congratulate you on mcBUSHIE and Mrs. Fargo, winninf Kentucky. ha,ha,ha, President Obama is even going to win Alaska in the biggest landslide in American political history. mcBUSHIE wins 1 state, backwoods Kentucky! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Just too dang funny. I appreciate the laughs. Till 11-5-08. LOLOLOLOLOL

BTW, mcBUSH and Mrs. Fargo, should be happy as little duckies in the water now that a hurricane has saved America from mass suicide by no longer having to listen to either one at the convention. It took me days to wake up the last time I heard mcBUSH hypnotize his audience of 19-20 old folks. And I've seen the movie Fargo twice so pluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuease, no more Marge 'Fargo' palin. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhh, mcBush has lost his mind.

The good news for America is Mrs. Fargo is going to be forced to come clean about her actually being the grandmother to her daughter's down-syndrome boy. It will break wide open later in the week as all of the major news outlets, cable, network and mainstream mags and papers. It will be all over for mcBUSH, which is best for America and the world. Nobody wants WWIII except mcBUSH. He has totally lost it.

Again, see you girls Nov. 5th after President Obama's landslide victory!!! But, mcBUSH will win Kentucky!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!

ROTFLMAO...dude, you are way too far out in right field for me. Palin a mayor????? ROTFLMAO!!!!! Palin a governor?????????????? ROTFLMAO!!!!

She was mayor of a little backwoods town of 6,000. She is gov of the smallest state in the nation, population wise, with 650,000 people total. There are school librarians with as much experience as she has. President Obama and VP Biden have both been vetted 3 million ways. Inside out and outside in. America now knows President Obama and have known VP Biden for a long time.

You and your two other aliases can go ahead and vote for that goofy scatterbrain mcBUSHIE and his Fargo sidekick, palin. ROTFLMAO @ the stupidity of today's repubo's. Tou little gals are just too funny. See you on Nov. 5th to congratulate you on mcBUSHIE and Mrs. Fargo, winninf Kentucky. ha,ha,ha, President Obama is even going to win Alaska in the biggest landslide in American political history. mcBUSHIE wins 1 state, backwoods Kentucky! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Just too dang funny. I appreciate the laughs. Till 11-5-08. LOLOLOLOLOL

Guest human_*

You seem to have a low opinion of Women John. Things that make me go hummmm!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good grief, wake me up when this snorefest is over. I need a couple days rest and I thank these old, old, oooooooooooooooooooooooooold, guys for putting me to sleep. Is there anyone more boring than Joe Lieberman? Yes, John McBUSH. And what's up with that old fart from backwoods Tenessee who couldn't do anything other than try to clear his throat 217 times while trying to fire up that rest home crowd in St. Paul, Minnesota. I cannot believe how borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring the Republican party has become. And to think I once voted for the GollyGeeW way back then. The R's need new blood badly. After this up coming election there may no longer be a republican party. Are there even 1,000 people in that little arena? Tonight is showing the world that President Obama and VP Biden are going to win in a landslide Nov. 4th over Father Time and his sidekick, Mrs. Fargo 1990. I'm sorry but, I'm ROTFFLMFAO!!!

Um ya she is a govenor but of what? A state that has what 1,000 people, give me a break. Oh she stopped people from building a bridge yippe dooo oh yeah she can help McCain lead a country of millions of people when she only has experience leading 1,ooo people.

We need a change nothing against McCain as a person but he is not the right choice and niether is she. Oh we should vote for her because we feel bad that she has a disabled baby and has family problems booo hu, that should not even be a factor in who we choose but they put all her crisis' out thier for pity votes.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

View the video at YouTube.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.