Washington DC Message Boards

DC MAYOR LIES TO VOTERS ABOUT GOING TO BEIJING 2

DC MAYOR LIES TO VOTERS ABOUT GOING TO BEIJING

I have to call Mayor Fenty to the mat on the worse lie he has told to date. I am speaking of his phony claim of having gone to Beijing for the Olympics.

The fact is, Mayor Adrian Fenty was seen on the streets of DC one day before the start of the Olympics, the day the Olympics started and two days later.

Possibly Mayor Fenty while driving through Chinatown DC thought he was in Beijing.

I challenge Mayor Fenty to produces his passport, airline ticket stub and etcetera and if he can, I will offer to do 200 hours of service at his favorite non profit charity!

Publisher

The Corrupt Ones Blog

http://district-of-criminals.blogspot.com/

Guest human_*

Just out of curiosity; what’s wrong with the Mayor taking the trip to see the Olympic Games?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DC MAYOR LIES TO VOTERS ABOUT GOING TO BEIJING

I have to call Mayor Fenty to the mat on the worse lie he has told to date. I am speaking of his phony claim of having gone to Beijing for the Olympics.

The fact is, Mayor Adrian Fenty was seen on the streets of DC one day before the start of the Olympics, the day the Olympics started and two days later.

Possibly Mayor Fenty while driving through Chinatown DC thought he was in Beijing.

I challenge Mayor Fenty to produces his passport, airline ticket stub and etcetera and if he can, I will offer to do 200 hours of service at his favorite non profit charity!

Publisher

The Corrupt Ones Blog

http://district-of-criminals.blogspot.com/

Human,

Nothing wrong with it but when you lie and say you went on TV and you did not then that is another story!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.