Washington DC Message Boards

MY REAL NAME IS NOT JONATHAN R. REES

I have thoroughly enjoyed all the people who have spent money and time researching my background but it was a waste as my real name is not Jonathan R. Res but my taken name just like Reginald Dwight calls himself Elton John.

If you saw my birth certificate, driver's license and more, it does not say Jonathan R. Rees on it.

This just supports what I have said all along; namely, DC has a lot of people with a lot of book smarts but no common sense.

Yet, I have enjoyed deceiving all who think that they are so smart when they are so stupid!

To prove my point, I'd be happy to show Luke Wilbur all my IDs!

Guest Guest
I have thoroughly enjoyed all the people who have spent money and time researching my background but it was a waste as my real name is not Jonathan R. Res but my taken name just like Reginald Dwight calls himself Elton John.

If you saw my birth certificate, driver's license and more, it does not say Jonathan R. Rees on it.

This just supports what I have said all along; namely, DC has a lot of people with a lot of book smarts but no common sense.

Yet, I have enjoyed deceiving all who think that they are so smart when they are so stupid!

To prove my point, I'd be happy to show Luke Wilbur all my IDs!

So then your voter ID, drivers license that you posted, and the registration for your candidacy as a DC Councilmen were all frauds?

Bravo!

Perhaps Officer Magana will be over soon to arrest you.

Not at all Guest.

Several people have run for public office using nick names or chosen names but signed their real names on the official forms.

Guest Guest
Not at all Guest.

Several people have run for public office using nick names or chosen names but signed their real names on the official forms.

Except that you signed such forms with "Jonathan R Rees".

Hmmm.

Are you sure about that Guest.

When Luke Sissy Fag ran for Mayor although that was not his legal name, what name did the Board of Elections make him sign?

Let me help you out Guest.

You want to run for office.

Your real name is John Doe.

You want to run under the name Flamer which is what you are.

You fill out all your forms under the name Flamer and sign it Flamer.

Then you present proof of your real name.

The Board of Elections then makes copies and you're ready to go.

Two of our sitting council members have run many times not under their legal name. Do you know who those two are?

Guest DuPont Guy

I know who ran for DC City Council under made up names. It was Vincent Orange and Jim Nathanson.

Clint Eastwoood, Sonny Bono and John Wayne all ran for public office using and signing their stage name not their real name.

Also John Kennedy ran for president not under his real, legal name.

Let me help you out Guest.

You want to run for office.

Your real name is John Doe.

You want to run under the name Flamer which is what you are.

You fill out all your forms under the name Flamer and sign it Flamer.

Then you present proof of your real name.

The Board of Elections then makes copies and you're ready to go.

Two of our sitting council members have run many times not under their legal name. Do you know who those two are?

DuPont Guy,

Please don't confuse Guest_Guest, those gay guys think with their butts not their brains and you will only encourage his craziness.

I know who ran for DC City Council under made up names. It was Vincent Orange and Jim Nathanson.

Clint Eastwoood, Sonny Bono and John Wayne all ran for public office using and signing their stage name not their real name.

Also John Kennedy ran for president not under his real, legal name.

Guest The Ghost of Ramon Rivera
DuPont Guy,

Please don't confuse Guest_Guest, those gay guys think with their butts not their brains and you will only encourage his craziness.

My God, you're a dunce.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.