Washington DC Message Boards

McCain Closes Poll Gap With Obama

Psycho

080802genelec1a.jpg

The most recent Gallop Poll shows that John McCain is closing the gap with Barack Obama. Recent advertising by McCain attacking Obama for not visiting wounded troops and comparing him to people like Paris Hilton has scored by for McCain with voters across the nation.

This presidential race may be a lot closer than many want to believe and it will definitely get dirtier but this time round with facts.

Guest human_*

And wait till you see my answer on Latin America. The sad fact is that the democrats are pulling out all of the stops in trying to convince the "Reporters" that Chavez Economically is not a threat to us by using varying sources.

Half truths, half conjecture. I've been in this field for three decades; I know what's real and what's bull.

You will some of my work in the George-town archives "Though most of it is blacked out".

The classification system is over used, and for purely political purposes "But that's part of the games played in this town". <Nothing that I can do about that. < ~~ Ya know slick; I thought that some of these games would end after several high profile Democrat leaders retired, but alas I was WRONG.

Ya know Slick Life is really weird; I never thought in a million years that I really would be in politics

and that I really would be an Expert when it comes to Latin America, and to work in the places that I have worked in "It's just amazing". Never entered my mind "Honest".>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

post-3996-1217794234_thumbjpg

The most recent Gallop Poll shows that John McCain is closing the gap with Barack Obama. Recent advertising by McCain attacking Obama for not visiting wounded troops and comparing him to people like Paris Hilton has scored by for McCain with voters across the nation.

This presidential race may be a lot closer than many want to believe and it will definitely get dirtier but this time round with facts.

Human,

One the main reasons I left the corrupt Democratic Party is look at how they treated me when I ran for public office. If you weren't a left-winged, brain washed, politically correct butt kisser, they would attack their own like a bunch of rats.

All opportunities ever given me since college came from Republicans who encouraged my creativeness!

Guest human_*

Yeah!!!! but we are the evil ones" Don't you know". lol

If I were to post all of the democrats "Games" in here? The folks in here would not believe it "Even though it is the truth". Everyone in here knows that I'm a Republican, and it would be for that reason that they would not believe it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Human,

One the main reasons I left the corrupt Democratic Party is look at how they treated me when I ran for public office. If you weren't a left-winged, brain washed, politically correct butt kisser, they would attack their own like a bunch of rats.

All opportunities ever given me since college came from Republicans who encouraged my creativeness!

I feel that thew Democratic Party is split between the Far Left, Center and Far Right and that is why it has lost 22% of its members since the 1980's as Blue Dog Democrats are fed up with the pandering of the left wing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.