Washington DC Message Boards

THE BEST DC CITY COUNCIL MEMBER FOR QUALITY CONSTIUENT SERVICES

THE BEST DC CITY COUNCIL MEMBER

FOR QUALITY CONSTIUENT SERVICES

untitled.JPG

The District of Columbia has thirteen members of its’ city council and I think the most important quality a member of the council can have is their contacting you back when you confront them with a problem.

Good constituent services is paramount in any person’s mind when judging a council members sincerity in wanting to represent “You”

There is one DC City Council member who I know if I contact him by email with a problem, he will respond back within 1-2 hours at best by email or by telephone, and he will get the ball rolling for you on the problem by making sure his staff acts quickly.

I am talking about DC Councilman Kwame Brown (at large).

Running a close second is DC Councilman Jim Graham.

Council members who have never responded back to communications I and many of my friends have made are: David Catania, Carol Schwartz and Phil Mendelson resulting in us having to look elsewhere for our help.

What good is a council member when they ignore you in times of genuine need? None!

DC Councilman Kwame Brown is finishing up his first term on the DC City Council, he is seeking to be re-elected and I think that he has earned that right for another term!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.