Washington DC Message Boards

Talia Marie Pleasant - Diagnosed with a rare brain tumor

Guest Dawn_*

Guest Dawn_*

Please pray for a dear little 5 year old girl that has been battling cancer for most of her life. She has won battle after battle until this last week. The doctors have told her family that it is unlikely she will make it thru the summer. They have discontinued chemo and ruled out more surgery. She is now on pain meds and hospice.

A team at my Relay For Life North Worcester County (Atlantic Smith Cropper & Deeley) walks for her and themes their campsite each year with Disney princesses - her favorite. Most of their team and myself do not even know her. But we have grown very attached to her and familiar with her activities thru her Caring Bridge site. Please visit her site and be sure to turn the volume up as my office partner and I do everyday.

http://www.caringbridge.org/md/taliapleasant/

I have never sent an email asking anyone to pray. But I am doing so now that is all that her parents are asking. And please ask anyone in your life that prays to join you. Thank you. Love - Dawn

• 1 month later...
Guest Ni'Sheerer

R.I.P Baby Girl

Your daddy wrote a beautiful song for you and it made me cry, I just can't stop thinking about you. I should have came around more to spend time with you and it tears me up inside everyday that I didn't. I just can't get the image of you in the casket out of my head, I think about you every single day.

Just Know that I may not have came around a lot but I always and still do think about you, the family will always keep your memory alive. You Big Cousin Loves you now and forever.

Love,

Ni'Sheerer