Washington DC Message Boards

Strand By Strand Hair Fusion Technique

Guest Valencia

OK Ladies -

It has been exactly one week since I've had my hair done by Valencia and Reniece. Words cannot describe how GREAT this is. I can only echo what so many others on this board have said about Valencia and Reniece. Their work is fabulous!!! I'm moving out of town for a few months but I've already booked my appointment for August and I'm going to fly back up here, schedule meetings and handle other business around my hair appointment(s). Sound crazy? Maybe so, but I'm just love my hair!

There's been absolutely no shedding. The weave blends in perfectly with my hair. I'm not any good at all with my hair and I usually wear it back in a ponytail. I just pulled it back today and damn, even the ponytail looks good.

I will post pics just as soon as I can so you can see what I mean.

THANKS VALENCIA AND RENIECE!!!

Hello My Dear,

Of course I know who you are and I hope all is well....It was a joy working with you and my daughter and myself enjoyed the great conversation. We are looking forward to your safe return as a matter of fact we can't wait. Thanks for the beautiful post, I can't help but smile and beam with pride....

Again THANK YOU

Valencia

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Valencia,

Are you accepting new clients? I'm in Maryland and would love to schedule an appointment with you.

Yes I am accepting new clients....It is easier to reach me by e-mail, I check that everyday and answer as many as I can....You can also call the number listed on my website but please keep in mind that I receive a high volume of calls so it takes longer for me to get around to everyone but I do and I will.

hairbyvalencia@yahoo.com

My Webpage

Thank You

Valencia

Hello Ladies,

I am going to do my best to make booking appointments easier.... My book fills up pretty fast so I can't do a walk-in service....Please book a few weeks in advance. If you contact me wanting an appointment that same week 9 times out of 10 is is not going to happen....We need to do a consultation, I need to order your hair and because everything is custom I need to prep, pre-treat and if you want a custom texture I need to process your hair....Please keep in mind I don't use Beauty Supply Store hair, I pre-tipp/apply every fusion bond to the hair in advance by hand.

We can do e-mail consultations which saves time. Just snap a few pictures of your hair, front, back, side and any area of concern. It is also VERY important to remember that I need pictures of your hair in the state that it will be at the time of your application appointment. For example....If your hair is natural but you want to go straight (by use of a relaxer) I need to see your hair blow-dried straight....I had a client do a face to face consultation with me with natural hair so I prepared curly hair for her because I thought she wanted to remain natural but when she came in for her fusion application her hair was relaxed silky straight and she wanted straight hair, of course she could have flat-ironed the curly hair straight but she didnot want to go through that and if I applied straight hair to her natural hair, blending would have been impossible. I am not saying that you need to relax your hair before the consultation just blow-dried and flat ironed this way we are on the same page and I can do a proper analysis. This has only happened one time but that is one time too many.

After the consultation we will book your appointment. E-mail or out of state clients will be booked via telephone, face to face will book at the time of consultation. If space allows I will book consultation and application appointments at the same time, via telephone (but not for the same day) If you are a no show without a courtesy call you forfeit any future appointments because that is not fair to others....

My contact information is below....I check my e-mail daily, I might not get around to everybody the same day but it is the fastest way to reach me....

The phone number is to my voice-mail which I check about once a week, and I might even answer from time to time, it is a slower response but also effective.

Number: 240-274-8745

E-mail: hairbyvalencia@yahoo.com

Thank You

Valencia

Guest Guest

HI DOES anybody know where I can buy bohyme sahalian smooth hair or that is is pretipped stick style not nail stlye. I want to use the microlink system with that hair?

Hi everyone,

I just went to Valencia on Wednesday, and MY HAIR LOOKS FABULOUS!!! It isn't even cut and styled. She and her daughter are so comfortable and hospitable. I enjoyed the conversations.

Thanks for the great new look!!

Thank You Tomeka,

We too had a great time and looking forward to seeing you again.... I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are all beautiful....Our mission is to make women more beautiful one at a time....

Thank You

Valencia

Valencia,

I have reviewed your website and read ALL the messages on this board. I've also looked at your photo gallery, and I am wondering if you have anymore pictures of clients with kinky/4a/4b hair that got the strand by strand hair fusion treatment with the texturized hair. Also, you have mentioned several times that clients with shorter natural hair will have fewer styling options. What will the styling options be? The lady in the photo gallery has her hair back in a clip. Will she be able to put her hair in other styles and make it look professional, or do clients with shorter hair have to wear their hair more casual?

Finally, I am one of those that responded to your e-mail about the Hair Show. I am looking forward to seeing more examples of your, and possibly Reniece's, work. I can see from the photos that she can really cut some hair. Please let me know if either of you ever need a hair model. I am willing to volunteer. :D

Take care & many blessings to you,

Renay

renay_c3.jpg

Valencia,

I have reviewed your website and read ALL the messages on this board. I've also looked at your photo gallery, and I am wondering if you have anymore pictures of clients with kinky/4a/4b hair that got the strand by strand hair fusion treatment with the texturized hair. Also, you have mentioned several times that clients with shorter natural hair will have fewer styling options. What will the styling options be? The lady in the photo gallery has her hair back in a clip. Will she be able to put her hair in other styles and make it look professional, or do clients with shorter hair have to wear their hair more casual?

Finally, I am one of those that responded to your e-mail about the Hair Show. I am looking forward to seeing more examples of your, and possibly Reniece's, work. I can see from the photos that she can really cut some hair. Please let me know if either of you ever need a hair model. I am willing to volunteer. :D

Take care & many blessings to you,

Renay

renay_c3.jpg

Hello Renay,

Thank you for the wonderful statements. I'm sorry but those are the only pictures I have available at this time, this project is still in the infant stage. As for styling options, keep in mind that I took the pictures of my model after the fusion application so her hair was not cut or styled, I just pulled it up. I'm sure with a great haircut you can wear more professional styles as a matter of fact I am working on the afro custom texture for a model Reniece is working with for a photo shoot and the official launch of the textures, of course I'm excited to see the magic that I know she will work. I will post those pictures as they become available....

As for the Hair Show, it is also still in the planning stages. I am working on a few projects that I want perfected before I launch them on a larger scale. It will be well worth the wait. :D I will keep you in mind for the model thing.

Thank You for asking

Valencia

Hello Renay,

Thank you for the wonderful statements. I'm sorry but those are the only pictures I have available at this time, this project is still in the infant stage. As for styling options, keep in mind that I took the pictures of my model after the fusion application so her hair was not cut or styled, I just pulled it up. I'm sure with a great haircut you can wear more professional styles as a matter of fact I am working on the afro custom texture for a model Reniece is working with for a photo shoot and the official launch of the textures, of course I'm excited to see the magic that I know she will work. I will post those pictures as they become available....

As for the Hair Show, it is also still in the planning stages. I am working on a few projects that I want perfected before I launch them on a larger scale. It will be well worth the wait. :D I will keep you in mind for the model thing.

Thank You for asking

Valencia

Valencia,

Thank you for the response. I look forward to your updates.

Sincerely,

Renay B)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the pictures, yes you can do these textures I am always looking for pictures of natural hairstyles to mimic. I will start working on perfecting these textures as soon as time allows.... I have a few of these available now....

Again THANK YOU....AND FEEL FREE TO POST AS MANY TEXTURES AS YOU CAN FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will keep you posted....

Valencia :D

Guest Guest

Valencia,

Love your custom wavy and curly styles! Is it possible to get the wavy Remi with blond and red highlights? My hair is shoulder length with a relaxer. What type of Remy hair would match best with my own. I love the convenience of the wavy look but I don't like to continuously spritz the hair during the day in order to maintain the wave so that my own hair will blend in well. Also does the Remy wavy keep its wave when combed through, or does it require rewetting after each combing?

No More Tracks

Valencia,

Love your custom wavy and curly styles! Is it possible to get the wavy Remi with blond and red highlights? My hair is shoulder length with a relaxer. What type of Remy hair would match best with my own. I love the convenience of the wavy look but I don't like to continuously spritz the hair during the day in order to maintain the wave so that my own hair will blend in well. Also does the Remy wavy keep its wave when combed through, or does it require rewetting after each combing?

No More Tracks

:rolleyes: I'm not Valencia, but I do have experience with the remy hair she uses. I purchased the Remy Hair Today wavy hair in the Winter. The wavy hair is natural, so it maintains its wave even when brushed. However, the wave can be enhanced by using products designed for curly hair like Pantene's Curl Defining line. Also, the hair can be dyed whatever color(s) you and/or your stylist choose. Finally, even though the remy hair comes in straight, wavy, and curly textures, Valencia is able to transform the hair into almost any texture desired. If you haven't already, be sure to check out her Custom Gallery.

Take care,

Renay

Microchet is FABULOUS! It looks, feels, and flows very naturally and can be worn in any style. Also, it is completely safe for your hair. I love it! If you want more info, Im prettydoc@sbcglobal.net