Washington DC Message Boards

Brandon Lloyd released by Redskins

Ed_Palmedo

Wide receiver Brandon Lloyd was released by the Washington Redskins, ending his disappointing stay with the team. He caught only 25 passes with no touchdowns in two seasons with the Redskins. His totals were two catches for 14 yards last season, when he broke his collarbone in November.

What a bust. I can't believe we gave up 2 draft picks and gave this donkey $10 mil.

Brandon lopyyd Loyid was not a great player for the Washington Redskins. I am happy that he was released and we will get a great wide receiver and go all the way to the big game this year and have a great season too. I am glad the art monk and Darrell green are in the pro hall of fame. I think they were better then Brandon Loyid. I hope that the Redskins win all there games and win the NFC championship and go to the super bowl. I like Chris Cooley and Marcus Washington. Those are my two favorite players on the Washington Redskins team. Hey guys lets go all the way this year. Your 1! Redskins fan Joe knight!