Washington DC Message Boards

DC SHADOW SENATOR PAUL STRAUSS - THE TOWN DRUNK

Psycho

DC SHADOW SENATOR PAUL STRAUSS - THE TOWN DRUNK

post_3996_1188417768.jpg

If I had $1.00 for each time I saw DC Shadow Senator Paul Strauss in public intoxicated and schmoozing up to and groping a woman not his wife, I could afford a trip to Las Vegas for three nights and three days.

Soon again Strauss will either seek re-election to his shadow seat or another run for the ward 3 city council seat.

Does DC really need another substance abuser and a person who obviously is cheating on his wife to represent us even on a shadow basis?

DC Police one morning found Senator Paul Strauss' car parked illegally on a street corner, the doors were unlocked and the keys still in the ignition. To add injury to insult, the tags on his car were phony and belong to another car.

Edited by Slick Willie

I and others were there when two MPD officers identified the car as that belonging to Paul Strauss.

Also the tag on the front of the car and a plaque in th window indentified the car as that belonging to DC Shadow Senator.

Most importantly, I live next to Paul Strauss so I know his two cars.

How are you sure that it is Paul Strauss's car? Your camera reveals that the car could belong to anyone.
Edited by Slick Willie

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.