Washington DC Message Boards

Fred Thompson for President

Guest ALWAYS RED

Guest ALWAYS RED

Many polls show Fred Thompson could emerge as a leading contender for the GOP nomination in 2008.

1) What is your overall opinion of Fred Thompson?

2) If the 2008 President race was between Fred Thompson & Hillary Clinton, who would you vote for?

Guest human_*

For me, I will be voting for Rudy Guiliani. Rudy so far from what I've read is more of a centrist in though than Hillary IS.

In the Clinton years, Clinton defunded Latin America, and they had NO CHOICE but to turn to alternate funding, and they turned to the Arabic Countries, and we are ALL seeing and feeling the affects of that policy.

Add to that the democrats support of Hugo Chavez via jimmy carter, and that pretty well clinches it for me.

Oh!!! and here is some thing that I never posted in here; In order for the Latin American Countries to build contacts with the Arabic countries? they HAD TO GO THROUGHT A MIDDLE MAN "Now this middle man is a Country", which IS MOROCCO "Which is a U.S. Allie".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many polls show Fred Thompson could emerge as a leading contender for the GOP nomination in 2008.

1) What is your overall opinion of Fred Thompson?

2) If the 2008 President race was between Fred Thompson & Hillary Clinton, who would you vote for?

Guest Enemy of the District

I am supporting Fred Thompson as a District resident to insure that DC does not get a vote, statehood and that same sex marriage never happens in my life-time!

For me, I will be voting for Rudy Guiliani. Rudy so far from what I've read is more of a centrist in though than Hillary IS.

In the Clinton years, Clinton defunded Latin America, and they had NO CHOICE but to turn to alternate funding, and they turned to the Arabic Countries, and we are ALL seeing and feeling the affects of that policy.

Add to that the democrats support of Hugo Chavez via jimmy carter, and that pretty well clinches it for me.

Oh!!! and here is some thing that I never posted in here; In order for the Latin American Countries to build contacts with the Arabic countries? they HAD TO GO THROUGHT A MIDDLE MAN "Now this middle man is a Country", which IS MOROCCO "Which is a U.S. Allie".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.