Washington DC Message Boards

MAYOR FENTY A MODERN DAY JULIUS CEASAR

061023_brutus.jpg

Everybody from Gary Imhoff down the line seems to feel that members of our city council are off their rockers for supporting Fenty’s take over of our schools for a wide variety of reasons but more so, because it cannot succeed.

Did it every occur to anyone that members of our city council know that Fenty will fail and that their vote is not for the benefit of Fenty, but to hasten his departure from office and to insure that he cannot win a second term?

There is no doubt that Vincent Gray wants to be mayor and so does David Catania. It is a burning desire in their hearts.

What better way is there for mayoral hopefuls to become mayor than to sabotage the cornerstone of a sitting mayor’s administration!

What we are suggesting is, Mayor Fenty is DC’s Julius Ceasar and Vincent Gray and David Catania will be his Mark Anthony and Brutus, and they be joined in time by other members of the DC City Council (Roman Senate) to help in the political assassination of Fenty.

In sum good people consider this as the basis of what is to come. Just last year it was no hidden secret and pointed out by many newspapers that most on the council did not like Fenty, did not get along with him and he was the odd man out. So what has really changed? Nothing! So should we really believe that all these council members have changed and now love Fenty or are they supporting him in order to destroy him?

061023_brutus.jpg

Everybody from Gary Imhoff down the line seems to feel that members of our city council are off their rockers for supporting Fenty’s take over of our schools for a wide variety of reasons but more so, because it cannot succeed.

Did it every occur to anyone that members of our city council know that Fenty will fail and that their vote is not for the benefit of Fenty, but to hasten his departure from office and to insure that he cannot win a second term?

There is no doubt that Vincent Gray wants to be mayor and so does David Catania. It is a burning desire in their hearts.

What better way is there for mayoral hopefuls to become mayor than to sabotage the cornerstone of a sitting mayor’s administration!

What we are suggesting is, Mayor Fenty is DC’s Julius Ceasar and Vincent Gray and David Catania will be his Mark Anthony and Brutus, and they be joined in time by other members of the DC City Council (Roman Senate) to help in the political assassination of Fenty.

In sum good people consider this as the basis of what is to come. Just last year it was no hidden secret and pointed out by many newspapers that most on the council did not like Fenty, did not get along with him and he was the odd man out. So what has really changed? Nothing! So should we really believe that all these council members have changed and now love Fenty or are they supporting him in order to destroy him?

Slick Willie,

You sit back and come up with every theory possible to save an explosion. I look forward to helping to face and eliminate the problems that our children are having in receiving quality education. Don't hide , come on out and meet with your fellow concerned adults willing to build the strength of the DC community and no longer just that Ward 1,2,3,4 crap. There are four sections of this city and everybody should know that. Why do we need 8 council members? Who came up with that idea and has played with it ever since to further and further divide the residents of the most oppressed community at least on the East Coast.

Mayor Fenty,

I am one of tens of thousands of proud graduates of the DC Public Schools still living in DC or in the nearby area of Washington DC. My graduation from Joel Elias Spingarn High School in 1970 and American University in 1975 allowed me to begin having years of service as a substitute,temporary teacher for the DCPS as well as years of service as a GED Instructor for the DC Potomac Job Corp, The Cedar Knoll Correctional Facility and the DC Public Schools.

I have been providing my resume to several of the 26 GED programs in my effort to volunteer my time and service.

I will be contacting your scheduling department to see if I can receive any assistance from your administration in addressing Judge Diaz having ruined my career as a teacher in 1994. I was attacked by a DC Police Officer at the Birdie Backus Middle School and falsely charged initially with having "Attacked a DC Police Officer. ("DC Officer Knocks Out Teacher", Washington Post 05/07/94)

My success in dismissing the shallow efforts of two court appointed attorneys motivated the DC government to "no paper" the initial charge and yet still face a charge of "Simple Assault." I was able to receive the services of a Georgetown University Law School Professor supervising a recent graduate and having a Jury finding to me to be "Not Guilty." Despite this success in facing a false charge my career was unfortunately ended as a teacher in 1994 due to the strange choice on the part of Judge Diaz to insult me and pull an administrative trick in that he refused to expunge my arrest record.

My effort to appeal this insulting decision by Judge Diaz was strangely met by the DC government insisting that in order for me to be qualify to have my arrest record expunged I would first need to prove my being innocent. My lack of training in law left me confused and I asked Judge Diaz in my appeal of his decision just why would I need to prove myself innocent of a charge when a Jury had already found me to be "Not Guilty."

Your trained insight and assistance will be greatly appreciated in respect to better enlightening me on how I can possibly return to teaching and not be considered to be a violent man due to false charges of my having expressed violence against a DC Police Officer.

The DC Police Officer who had attacked and arrested me admitted under questioning before the Jury of his having faced several complaints and attempted charges during his career as a DC Police Officer of his having attacked several children and adults. If at all possible I would like to talk with you or someone in your administration of the means that you will use to make sure that the violent manner of only a few DC Police Officers not insult DC residents as well as ruin the impression of so many responsible DC Police Officers.

My having years of background in serving as an Educator allowed me to know of the importance in developing study skills as well as in providing tutorial services for the benefit of my students and effectively expanding the learning experience for my students far beyond 9am - 3pm.

Your effort to improve the quality of the education that is provided for DC youth and adults has so far been primarily expressed in respect to your plans to control the function of the DC Board of Education.

In my effort to stimulate the address to the academic needs of DC youth and the very corrupt regulation of the DC Taxicab Zone System I have submitted the attached material to the City Paper. I cannot find myself at sincerely addressing this issue unless I do my best to address the same data to you as you serve as the newly elected Mayor of the District of Columbia.

I submit the attached material in trust that your goals can be soon be graduated at providing DC youth with far more reliable and popular means of receiving and providing tutorial service. Positive Peer pressure proved to be extremely valuable to my students through my years of teaching experience.

The community service requirement of all Seniors of the DC Public Schools should already be boasting of the success of training just a fraction of the Seniors of the DC Public Schools at being skilled at providing tutorial assistance to their nearby little brothers and sisters at neighboring elementary schools.

I will trust that you will not disagree that there is a need for the DC community to have far more very active tutorial programs for the benefit of students and parents. My frequent contact with your office has allowed me to be informed of your administration only having plans to take over the Board of Education.

Time is valuable and a lot can be designed and provided by ANC's, City Council members, Mayors, and even our Congressional Delegate between now and September of 2007 for the benefit of better addressing the academic needs of DC youth.

The question that you will hopefully very impressively answer through the years of your administration will be: "Will your administration be known for impressively expanding the resources needed to measurably improving the quality of education in DC schools?

I look forward to receiving feedback from your office that will allow me to assist you in building more active academic resources within all areas of the DC community.

Karl Rudder

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.