Washington DC Message Boards

NOBODY IS THAT STUPID or ARE THEY

Fester.jpg

Many people who are really absolute nobodies seem to be fooling themselves that Mayor Adrian Fenty is this brilliant man with great ideas.

Bull Dinky.

Mayor Adrian Fenty is a flaming idiot, and anybody who grew up next door to him, interacted with him for thousands of hours and knows him inside and out like I do, knows how stupid he really is, how easily he is manipulated by others and so much more. Fenty was the butt of jokes by others in Mt. Pleasant as he often went by the nick names of: Uncle Fester, Ricky Retardo, Slow Joe and others reflecting how others perceived him as being as mentally challenged as he comes across.

The people of DC have been fooled by smarter people who are using Fenty like a puppet to get what they want done; namely, white racists who want to increase the gentrification of DC. The Washington City Paper per Loose Lips A/K/A James Jones has picked up on Fenty's bias toward the black in himself and others when he wrote on 3/15/2007:

“Ebony & Ivory,” that is. Not only has Fenty shopped west of the river for his appointees, but he’s also shown an affinity for white ones, especially in the public-safety realm. Police Chief designee Cathy Lanier, Fire Chief designee Dennis Rubin, and Attorney General nominee Linda Singer are white. So are City Administrator Dan Tangherlini and the mayor’s legal counsel, Peter Nickles. Ward 8 rabble-rouser Philip Pannell isn’t shy about standing at the front of the Fenty-bashing parade. Last week, he told reporter Sam Ford of WJLA-TV that the makeup of Fenty’s cabinet and his nominations to boards and commissions, “makes Tony Williams look like Shaka Zulu.”

Fenty has sold his soul to the white racists in DC whose goals are to keep up, if not speed up, gentrification with Joe Sternlieb as the mouth piece in DC for those behind the gentrification through the political activities of his illegal PAC know as Friends of Joe Sternlieb and who can be linked to campaign efforts to obtain political contributions and activities in 2006 to benefit Adrian Fenty, Mary Cheh and etc.

Joe Sternlieb and his wife interim DC Attorney General Linda Singer are the new faces of racism in DC despite the fact that they erected organizations that claim to benefit minorities which they don't! A close examination over the years of the respected boards of DC Vote and DC Appleseed shows two things and they are: 1. That both organizations are racist groups that had very few minorities on their board and 2. Both were designed to enrich their creators and friends and not the people they claim to want to help. In other words, while Joe and Linda used these two groups to move up to a fancy home in the Forest Hills area of ward 3, 99% of the people they say they care about have yet to see any benefit from the actions of DC Vote, DC Appleseed or the other sham organizations these two phonies created and now these two along with other white racists are working on their greatest sham ever and are using Mayor Fenty to achieve it.

That Singer/Sternlieb greatest sham ever is to see that Mayor Fenty, et al seize control of our public schools, shut down 15-25 of the schools, turn over the lands these schools sit on to developers and in time, reap quiet profits from their ill gains and that is what their illegal PAC Friends of Joe Sternlieb is all about and why they backed Fenty, Cheh and so on as they needed the votes to make it all happen.

Fester.jpg

Many people who are really absolute nobodies seem to be fooling themselves that Mayor Adrian Fenty is this brilliant man with great ideas.

Bull Dinky.

Mayor Adrian Fenty is a flaming idiot, and anybody who grew up next door to him, interacted with him for thousands of hours and knows him inside and out like I do, knows how stupid he really is, how easily he is manipulated by others and so much more. Fenty was the butt of jokes by others in Mt. Pleasant as he often went by the nick names of: Uncle Fester, Ricky Retardo, Slow Joe and others reflecting how others perceived him as being as mentally challenged as he comes across.

The people of DC have been fooled by smarter people who are using Fenty like a puppet to get what they want done; namely, white racists who want to increase the gentrification of DC. The Washington City Paper per Loose Lips A/K/A James Jones has picked up on Fenty's bias toward the black in himself and others when he wrote on 3/15/2007:

“Ebony & Ivory,” that is. Not only has Fenty shopped west of the river for his appointees, but he’s also shown an affinity for white ones, especially in the public-safety realm. Police Chief designee Cathy Lanier, Fire Chief designee Dennis Rubin, and Attorney General nominee Linda Singer are white. So are City Administrator Dan Tangherlini and the mayor’s legal counsel, Peter Nickles. Ward 8 rabble-rouser Philip Pannell isn’t shy about standing at the front of the Fenty-bashing parade. Last week, he told reporter Sam Ford of WJLA-TV that the makeup of Fenty’s cabinet and his nominations to boards and commissions, “makes Tony Williams look like Shaka Zulu.”

Fenty has sold his soul to the white racists in DC whose goals are to keep up, if not speed up, gentrification with Joe Sternlieb as the mouth piece in DC for those behind the gentrification through the political activities of his illegal PAC know as Friends of Joe Sternlieb and who can be linked to campaign efforts to obtain political contributions and activities in 2006 to benefit Adrian Fenty, Mary Cheh and etc.

Joe Sternlieb and his wife interim DC Attorney General Linda Singer are the new faces of racism in DC despite the fact that they erected organizations that claim to benefit minorities which they don't! A close examination over the years of the respected boards of DC Vote and DC Appleseed shows two things and they are: 1. That both organizations are racist groups that had very few minorities on their board and 2. Both were designed to enrich their creators and friends and not the people they claim to want to help. In other words, while Joe and Linda used these two groups to move up to a fancy home in the Forest Hills area of ward 3, 99% of the people they say they care about have yet to see any benefit from the actions of DC Vote, DC Appleseed or the other sham organizations these two phonies created and now these two along with other white racists are working on their greatest sham ever and are using Mayor Fenty to achieve it.

That Singer/Sternlieb greatest sham ever is to see that Mayor Fenty, et al seize control of our public schools, shut down 15-25 of the schools, turn over the lands these schools sit on to developers and in time, reap quiet profits from their ill gains and that is what their illegal PAC Friends of Joe Sternlieb is all about and why they backed Fenty, Cheh and so on as they needed the votes to make it all happen.

To Whom It May Concern,

Your continued weak effort at throwing pebbles at the Fenty administration still relies on very general rhetoric. You refer to the DC Vote and DC Appleseed as being "racists" groups but you don't fail to be specific with how, when, why had they ever impressed you in such a manner. You remind me of the little one who inisists on calling their peers stupid names. I have to keep telling my many students to ignore that lemon head and I assure my students that if names hurt their parents and previous generations would never had made it and we all would have been killed by the many names that we all had been called.

I suggest you graduate and get off of calling people names and in a more detailed manner be prepared to challenge anyone you find with the details of an issue that you see they have failed to address and as a result has kept political organizations, DC Mayors or City Council members to truly be serving DC residents. Calling someone a racists is easy. Can you support such a choice?

I suggest Karl that you start reading the Washington Post, Washington City Paper and others who have in fact called Fenty and the others racists in their past and present actions.

Start with this article Karl > http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/columns/looselips/

and then hit the many other publications that support all I have said.

Until then Karl, have a nice day!

To Whom It May Concern,

Your continued weak effort at throwing pebbles at the Fenty administration still relies on very general rhetoric. You refer to the DC Vote and DC Appleseed as being "racists" groups but you don't fail to be specific with how, when, why had they ever impressed you in such a manner. You remind me of the little one who inisists on calling their peers stupid names. I have to keep telling my many students to ignore that lemon head and I assure my students that if names hurt their parents and previous generations would never had made it and we all would have been killed by the many names that we all had been called.

I suggest you graduate and get off of calling people names and in a more detailed manner be prepared to challenge anyone you find with the details of an issue that you see they have failed to address and as a result has kept political organizations, DC Mayors or City Council members to truly be serving DC residents. Calling someone a racists is easy. Can you support such a choice?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.