Washington DC Message Boards

THOSE PHONY SOCIAL JUSTICE ADVOCATES

THOSE PHONY SOCIAL JUSTICE ADVOCATES

courtpublicopinion.jpg

Many of DC’s biggest crooks hide their nefarious and most profitable dealings behind a mask of a “legitimate operation”.

In other words, John Doe can run or own ABC Company which is a respectable business in the community, but behind the scenes, John Doe is involved in other things that are not respectable in any way, shape or form whereby such provides John Doe the bulk of his real income, if not the majority of it, and often never reported.

So is the case with the majority of those members linked to Friends of Joe Sternlieb.

Sternlieb was well known for his Downtown Development Corporation business which is exploitative of minorities only offering low wages and no benefits, was funded in part due to service contracts from the Government of the District of Columbia (taxpayer dollars) and was never intended to offer a livable wage except to its owner(s).

It is businesses like DDC that Sternlieb and many of his followers hide behind to make you and me believe that they are caring, compassionate and socially justice minded people when in fact, they are not. Their ability to deceive you and me into believing they are is the horse blinders necessary so the public does not see the truth behind all they do which in recent years has been to suppress the African American majority in DC through low wages, crushing rents and economic intimidation in the form of opening up the doors of DC and affording certain protections to a growing population of illegal aliens in order to water down the DC job market and wages. All of the foregoing done with the hidden agenda of weakening those they fear the most; namely, the African American majority.

Former DC Council Member Vincent Orange while often talking that social justice bullcrap failed to inform DC residents that he owned and rented out rat infested, slum houses in the northeast side of the city.

DC is infected with phony caring people like Sternlieb, his friends, Vincent Orange and others of the same.

The key to success by people like Sternlieb is to first make you believe they care and when you by that lie, people like him move in and quietly rape the city through oppression, corrupting our leaders to get more government contracts like DDC received and more, so people like Sternlieb can live a Life of Riley and you remain in poverty. The proof is in the pudding in that, Sternlieb, his wife and other members of Friends of Joe Sternlieb through their efforts have worked hard, grown richer and moved into the exclusive Forest Hills neighborhood of DC, and all their efforts have been at the expense of DC's poorest whom they exploited and to insure that the poorest of the poor can get their hands each day on stale breaded, bologna sandwiches and warm Kool Aid in the basement of some church.

I appreciate your effort in addressing an issue of your concern. I would like to take opportunity to suggest that you review and perhaps slow down to your A,B,C, approach to this issue. Your future efforts will be well received by those reading your article by their being able to refer to exactly what aspect of the issue are they supporting or have a disagreement.

Karl,

I am not the first to question the out of sync behavior of many of our non-profit groups who pay their leaders $100k a year but have not changed the plight to the minimum of those they say they care about.

I am not the first to make issue of it and I think many readers can read between the lines and offer up some examples of their own.

I appreciate your effort in addressing an issue of your concern. I would like to take opportunity to suggest that you review and perhaps slow down to your A,B,C, approach to this issue. Your future efforts will be well received by those reading your article by their being able to refer to exactly what aspect of the issue are they supporting or have a disagreement.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.