Washington DC Message Boards

Cold Fusion Strand by Strand Tangling

jazzildy

Hello,

I just got the cold fusion technique done two days ago with hair I purchased from Remy Hair Today. However, it keeps getting tangled it will not lay straight I have to keep brushing it so that it doesn't have the bushy tangled appearance.

Is there sometime I am not doing right and/or should be doing to avoid this.

PLEASE HELP. I love the look of my hair but I hate the disheveled look I constantly have.

Thank you.

Hello,

I just got the cold fusion technique done two days ago with hair I purchased from Remy Hair Today. However, it keeps getting tangled it will not lay straight I have to keep brushing it so that it doesn't have the bushy tangled appearance.

Is there sometime I am not doing right and/or should be doing to avoid this.

PLEASE HELP. I love the look of my hair but I hate the disheveled look I constantly have.

Thank you.

Please keep in mind once the hair is cut from the source (donor) It no longer recieve the nutrients and oils needed to keep the hair from drying, that is a great indication that the hair has not been treated and truly is 100% pure virgin hair....What you need to do is deep condition the hair to restore it to it's natural state....I have used Remy Hair Today's hair for a few years now and love it....

Thank You

Valencia